Overcoming someone's will for love

It can certainly be done, and fairly easily. Just bear in mind that it may take some maintenance.
If done well then you can render someone so infatuated that they can’t forget you, even after you break up.
I’d argue this is a better route than getting to know someone normally. Sure you could chat them up, or you could claim their mind and have complete control.
I’d suggest you start off by targeting a few rituals at their limbic system and work from there

5 Likes

I couldn’t overcome the will no matter what I did. I kinda quit for now, have re-group and come with other ideas…let me know if you find something like that, I am interested.

1 Like

Weird of the weirdest thing…Been there done that…Because his will is strongest then mine, he is “overwriting” me… I did a energetic link and …I don’t want to describe exactly here what I did, but my intention was to actually “live” in his body and make him “live” in my body so I know him better and manipulate his feelings. Well, I got to know him pretty well even though we rarely met and saw each other. I know exactly what he likes to eat drink, when he’s angry, happy when he’s dancing, when he’s spending time with kids and so on…I asked someone to tell me if anything changed in him, and was told that he would do Same hand gesture as I do…while I start to like and crave things that he likes…certain foods, certain drinks that I never eat or drink. I can describe a lot of stuff like that, even physical appearance changes, but my point is, if my initial intention was to overwrite him, to make him think something, he kinda overwrote me too…and I was never able to control because of him extremely strong free will…

2 Likes

Dude same here! Been dating this Indian girl for 4 years. Known each other since 14 back in high school. We stopped seeing each other from time to time but always came back (without any spells). Lately we broke up because of some family issues; that we shouldn’t be dating because we’re too different (Mexican) but honestly we are exactly the same except for some stupid idiotic social norms programmed in her mind (Indian customs are just primitive)… so I’ve done a love spell on her before which took forever to work (as a newbie I was hurt! Lol) and just a few days ago I decided to follow the left hand path. I made a deal with lucifer… and I’ve made sigil for Dantalion to change her mind, bring her to me ( for relationship and sex) and to keep her parents mind away from our business and hers…
How do I know that dantalion is receiving my messages? I focus on the outcome and how it will happen. Does anybody here know Dantalion? Can you ask for me as a intermediary. I ask with respect and have given blood to lucifer as well as Dantalion. Also by the way I did my first actual black magick love spell with a picture of hers with blood and semen.

How long should I wait?

Sorry for it being so long we also got in an arguement (kinda big) and she blocked my number… I would like for people here to assist me in this
She’s the Love of my life. I I was also her first and still am! So I know that she carries around her aura my DNA…
Can anyone assist me? You may ask questions as well I invite all help!! Thank You.

Have known each other for 10 years now… both 24. Born august 12-93 and she April 4-93…
I know she loves and cares for me but has to be distant due to some stupid cultural norms… honestly her will is pretty weak to me if that’s what she’s scared of… something that’s not real…

I would love the help from fellow members to assist me in some way,shape or form. If anyone has some extra experience and is willing help in my endeavor I need other people to mentally channel in with me in this process so we can be together again

Personally a black magician truly has no limits to rule this plane subsequently ruling all karma rules and consequences even death why fear any consequences

Well, since you so desperatly pointed out, that you consider your own power to be capable of workings without karmic reprocussion,

here you go:

Will, is an Energy, conducted from the senses.

So in that regard, you allready got quite great answers above.
However, since you are male, i just persume, you may want to use this on a female.

In the Yin Yang Balance, there are certain traits, we all know for common.

Male to be a Little harsh, female to be a Little sensitive.

Where does this go, you may ask.

Well, to completly bind a female, you basically make her own Greed work for you.
You challange her to fight for your Attention and love,
in the same simple way everyone does it:
Showing her the abundance you allready have,
and inviting her to join you into your life.

Getting to know her, is, as mentioned before, curcial.
Without knowing and noticing her opinions, and favors,
you will hardly meet her Needs.
That doesn’t mean to do everything just as she wants and likes it.
Instead, it actually means to argue with her,
to work and struggle through it.

Love is very similar to a game of war.
Except the Outcome isn’t to get rid of life,
but to create new life.
That’s, where the gentleness is called after.

You’ve propably seen some of the different Relationships around you,
and sometimes wondered how they Keep together.
The Key, is the time which is actually spent private.
That intimate privacy can be as simple as whispering to her ears your deeper,
more horney desires.
Exploring her, considering her a Faszination, usually makes the difference between
“ugly creep” and “handsome guy”.

In that sense, it isn’t much magick i talk about here.
Now the magick Comes into Play on actually binding her.

There’s just 2 essentual, yet simple Jobs you got to Keep on track:
first: memorizing the stuff you learn about her.
Especially favors.
Knowing them in your head,
not just somewhere written, where in a bad case she finds it and calls you out for manipulating her.
Second:
Keep a certain distance, and allow both of you to still have friendship cycles, etc.
(It’s a struggle for both, to be hard locked all the time.) - At the same time,
Keep triggering her jelousy, (parfume and pheromones of other Girls can easily be picked up by just hugging them, giving them a kiss on the cheeks - fast and easy way to Change fasade)
Wile JOKINGLY acting jealous about her.

Her assumption of you should conclude to:

Strong, desired by many, good pick.
Trustworthy, yet a Little challanging and adventourus.
Kind of an asshole, but still covering it with good manners.

• all of that is the generics.
    Lastly, cycle Actions, engage her into lazy and adventerous Tasks along your side.

Does this highjack her Will?
Yes, proven by millions of Relationship-coaches and their Selling Rates. :wink:

(It was basicly a run down of their teachniques, yet a very spoilt Version)

The other Way to completly highjack her will and bind her to you,
as mentioned above, is Cursework.

The most effective Course, is to gain underwear and Hair from her,
Combine it with your own,
cook it out,
use the cooked essence to make Food / Coffee / Tee.

That Version is used mainly where Breeding is used for Slave-Selling. :wink:

Then, when your victim consumed the Food,
Exchange warmth, breath, and Focus on her Body, arousing yourself on how much she attracts you.
Focus on her lips, kiss her with touching her neck / face.
From there, work yourself downwards.
By getting up, you have your intial.
However, this type of Approach usually Fails after short period of time, becouse essentially you burn the chemicle fire ASAP, while not Building any Basement around it, for a Lasting relationship.
Therefore, These Kind of “successes” tend to go on into misery quite easily and quickly.

:wink:

But hey, what do i know.

Maybe the simple combination of Sallos, Buer, or Just goin the professional route: Beleth + Paimon,
May resolve your Task much more precisely then any of my explenations.
:wink:

Just see what fit’s you best!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes