Outlines of all things

Hello all. Due with my workings with lilith and meditations, I’ve progressed so far. A weird thing that I’ve noticed just now is everything has a almost clear or white outline. Everything. Doors. Myself. People. Light switches. Is this normal? It is quite interesting.

2 Likes

I had dreams like this. Where everything was black with these outlines around them. Almost like I was developing a new visual sense that didn’t depend on eyes.

1 Like

This is normal.

I see outlines around everything as well. However, I don’t put much stock into these outlines unless its accompanied by a feeling of some sort. It’s good you are noticing subtler things, and things do get weirder as you progress, especially if you are working with spirits.

Unless the auras tell you ‘something’ or are useful to you in some way, like I mentioned before with gut feeling associated with them, then its a waste of time to dwell on the experience. imo.

Don’t over rule real world causes. It could just be an undiagnosed eye condition. I do not know a lot about this subject medically, and haven’t seen an ‘eye doctor’ in years.

2 Likes

Thank you. I do wear glasses but I think it was probably always there, but since I never was able to “focus” on these things, I never noticed. I can also slowly start hearing whispers.(although this is almost nothing but very quiet chatter)

1 Like