Outcome of Candle Magick Spell

So my Candle Magick Spell came to a natural close last night (Saturday 11th April). Below is the outcome for the work.

SPELL TYPE: Candle Magick - Money Bowl (to attract a great abundance of Wealth, Money and Spirituality).

INGREDIENTS:
CINAMMON STICKS - Spiritual Quests, Healing, Cleansing, Prosperity.
BAY LEAVES - Wisdom, Protection, Banishes Negative Energy.
OLIVE OIL: Represents the flow of the above attributes.

BURN TIME: 87 hours total - carried over 7 consecutive days.
8 - Money, Material Goods.
7 - Perfection, Completion.

1. Wealth and Money:

SIGIL ON CANDLE:

FLAME TYPES:
HOT: Good energy
BRIGHT: Enough power to achieve the goal, the right type of work.
STRONG, HIGH FLAME: Candle won’t have any problems with burning.

WAX SHAPES:
WALL: The wall on the candle located on the top of it indicates future feelings about wealth and money and the insecurities it brings.

TEARS INTO A BACKFLOW.

The tears represent an emotion to the future events as they are on the front left of the candle which could prevent full commitment to things that could bring forth such prosperity. However, the tears run into a backflow to the top right which indicates the emotion is connected to the future feelings. The backflow is also in a clockwiae position, which means there will be a reversal of this future feeling and a commitment to attracting wealth and money will happen.

DESCONSTRUCTED WAX: A large chunk of deconstructed wax positioned at the front right means the wish will be granted once fears and insecurities have been overcome.

BACKFLOW (TOP LEFT):

This indicates past feelings about money and wealth and how my perception in both will change.

1. Spirituality:

SIGIL ON CANDLE:

FLAME TYPES:
BRIGHT: Enough power to achieve the goal, the right type of work.
HOT: Good Energy
DANCES: Spirit particpation helping to achieve your goal and they gave you their blessings.
STRONG, HIGH FLAME: The candle won’t have any problem burning.

WAX SHAPES:
WALL:

The wall on the candle located top right indicates future feelings about spirituality and walking the LHP. The wall represents the dangers it could bring.

TEARS INTO A BACKFLOW:

The tears are representing an emotion that has deep roots and caused depression which needs to be addressed. This trail of tears runs into a backflow towards the top right indicating that deep rooted will be dramtically reversed which is supported by the clockwise postion of the backflow of wax. This clarifies that future feelings about the LHP will change for the better.

DECONSTRUCTED CHUNK OF WAX:

This indicates a lot of spirituality will be achieved once fears have been banished. A great abundance of spiriruality will be obtained due to this.

BACKFLOW (TOP LEFT)

This tells me my past feelings of spirituality will change from my old beliefs to new ones.

SUMMARY: This spell gave an insight that wealth, money and spirituality will be attracted to me in great abundance once I let go of my insecurities.

Let me know what views are on this…as always I welcome your input🤘

4 Likes

You are welcome. All I can say is studying Ceromancy will help you greatly in understanding the outcome of your Candle Magick

2 Likes

This ritual is pretty detailed and looks like a winner. Thanks for sharing!

You are welcome. The spell was successful, however it does have minor conditions which are things I am already working on. This was my first proper candle magick spell :sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes