Our sigils?

so being gods/demons can we have our own sigil. that represents us, and we can use it in rituals or to invocate each other for help ect

3 Likes

Yes you can.

3 Likes

Yes there’s a name for the process but I forgot what it’s called. Basically you assign a name or word to represent your subconscious self, your conscious self, and your higher self… sigilize the names… then combine the sigils to create a symbol for all 3 in one in order to integrate and symbolize unity of all 3 and to integrate ourselves into those aspects. Being able to access our subconscious with ease, as well as our higher self.

2 Likes

That’s the method used in the psychonaut field manual, haven’t tried using it yet though

Yes!!! I haven’t tried it yet either. I actually just read about it maybe last week haha. Still a very new concept for me.

Is not a new concept. Ppl from ancient times had attribute objects and also symbols to their own essence. Tip, a symbol is a symbol, and a sigil is a combination of symbols.

1 Like

Yes, also, sigilizing a composite word made of name and surname. (It’s possible to follow chaos method, Rose Cross method, or one I sometimes wrote about, with four alphabet tables where the letters are united)