Our Lady of Mercy

Tomorrow,I plan on evoking a spirit we don’t hear much about,Derdekea.The reasons,are ones I do not wish to clarify,safe to say I need some of my sins forgiven,some of my wrongdoings reprieved.

The only real information I have on her is from a website that says:
’’ A heavenly female power who descends to earth for the salvation of man. In the gnostic “Paraphrase of Shem”, Derdekea is referred to as the Supreme Mother. ‘’

I have been feeling her call ever since I ended my brief possession with Belial.

The other only real information I have on her is from EA Koetting’s Evoking Eternity that explains:

DERDEKEA is the beautiful angel of mercy and
salvation. She is the surrogate mother
of all mankind, the angelic sister of the
Saviors of this earth, the one fairest
angel who can soften hearts of stone and
lift the Sorcerer’s eyes to meet the face
of God. Her skin is porcelain and her
robes are woven from the Love of God
itself. Her eyes appear to always hold
back tears as she takes on the sins of the
most wicked men so that they may
Ascend without the chains of guilt and negative
attachment to the past. Often in the dark and secret
works of Magick, the Sorcerer will find himself in a place
beyond redemption by conventional means. Our True
Identity shouts and urges that we are beyond good and
evil and that we are not bound by the past, but that
animal shell which we inhabit will not believe. We feel
shame for the instincts that have allowed us to dominate
while all other species have floundered, for our violence,
greed, lust, and pride. Ironically, it is the guilt itself
which keeps us from rising above the animal self into a
realm of boundless purity. Whether we have
slaughtered children or stolen candy, there is something
in almost every person’s life that does not sit well with
them - especially in regards to those of us who keep both
feet in hell, hands reaching towards heaven. Derdekea
will relieve this all, will cradle you in her arms and will
pour the most Divine Love upon you, which is the only
baptism which can wash away our sins.

For someone who grew up drilled into his head that ‘‘God’’ was this abstract,limitless,almighty,source,I connected it to the Eternal Source quite easily.

To me,every time the word God is used,it means Eternal Source of All Things.

So please,my friends,tell me all you can on this angelic figure,as tomorrow I am meeting her…face to face.

2 Likes

[quote=“Arcane, post:1, topic:5345”]Tomorrow,I plan on evoking a spirit we don’t hear much about,Derdekea.The reasons,are ones I do not wish to clarify,safe to say I need some of my sins forgiven,some of my wrongdoings reprieved.

The only real information I have on her is from a website that says:
‘’ A heavenly female power who descends to earth for the salvation of man. In the gnostic “Paraphrase of Shem”, Derdekea is referred to as the Supreme Mother. ‘’

I have been feeling her call ever since I ended my brief possession with Belial.

The other only real information I have on her is from EA Koetting’s Evoking Eternity that explains:

DERDEKEA is the beautiful angel of mercy and
salvation. She is the surrogate mother
of all mankind, the angelic sister of the
Saviors of this earth, the one fairest
angel who can soften hearts of stone and
lift the Sorcerer’s eyes to meet the face
of God. Her skin is porcelain and her
robes are woven from the Love of God
itself. Her eyes appear to always hold
back tears as she takes on the sins of the
most wicked men so that they may
Ascend without the chains of guilt and negative
attachment to the past. Often in the dark and secret
works of Magick, the Sorcerer will find himself in a place
beyond redemption by conventional means. Our True
Identity shouts and urges that we are beyond good and
evil and that we are not bound by the past, but that
animal shell which we inhabit will not believe. We feel
shame for the instincts that have allowed us to dominate
while all other species have floundered, for our violence,
greed, lust, and pride. Ironically, it is the guilt itself
which keeps us from rising above the animal self into a
realm of boundless purity. Whether we have
slaughtered children or stolen candy, there is something
in almost every person’s life that does not sit well with
them - especially in regards to those of us who keep both
feet in hell, hands reaching towards heaven. Derdekea
will relieve this all, will cradle you in her arms and will
pour the most Divine Love upon you, which is the only
baptism which can wash away our sins.

For someone who grew up drilled into his head that ‘‘God’’ was this abstract,limitless,almighty,source,I connected it to the Eternal Source quite easily.

To me,every time the word God is used,it means Eternal Source of All Things.

So please,my friends,tell me all you can on this angelic figure,as tomorrow I am meeting her…face to face.[/quote]

Update:I just got hugged by an angel!!!

I’m not even kidding!!!

I evoked her within a circle of chalk,and she instructed me,from the sigil to write down what I wanted her to do,what I did,who needs to forgive me,her sigil over it all,and to charge the paper.

I did as instructed and tore the paper up,burning it with the sigil as an offering to her.

The smoke rose from the bowl,and her figure materialized within,and while all colors were in the internal vision,she was incredibly beautiful.

After this,we talked for a moment on my situation and she instructed me to violate the circle.I did as she instructed(I do that a lot)

And she said I needed to remove the circle FULLY.So I cleansed it all,not a smidge of chalk left,and began to circumambulate.

After three turns,I was thrown onto the floor,as though pushed by some invisible force and saw the angel,and her light descending upon me,even embracing me.

Basically,I thought it was good.I don’t feel much different,but she claims those who I have wronged will forgive me,and my guilt will pass.She also said she won’t interfere and that Belial will do his bit.

But guys,I got hugged by an angel!

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5345”]She also said she won’t interfere and that Belial will do his bit.

But guys,I got hugged by an angel![/quote]

AWESOME! :slight_smile:

“Amor Vincit Omnia” - and yeah, the whole “angels must be at war with demons” thing is SO bloody lame, it really belongs to the old order (based on lies, deceit and fabricated bullshit) because it’s not been my experience in any way at all.

~ Eva

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:5345”][quote=“Arcane, post:2, topic:5345”]She also said she won’t interfere and that Belial will do his bit.

But guys,I got hugged by an angel![/quote]

AWESOME! :slight_smile:

“Amor Vincit Omnia” - and yeah, the whole “angels must be at war with demons” thing is SO bloody lame, it really belongs to the old order (based on lies, deceit and fabricated bullshit) because it’s not been my experience in any way at all.

~ Eva[/quote]

If it were that simple,we would also have a much easier time defining angels and demons,and I wouldn’t have a long talk and still arrive to no conclusions.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/angelic-vs-demonic/msg61421/#msg61421]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/angelic-vs-demonic/msg61421/#msg61421[/url]

That constant battle is pure snuffbumble considering angels and demons work GREAT together.They’re just different powers, manifesting in different ways and executing different wills.

this is a great informative topic, thanks.

I wanted to agree about the whole working together thing. In my experience usually the two (angel and demon) come in the same portal and will identify eachother, usually just like the angel/demon on your shoulder joke, one pointing at the other, "no don’t use him, he’s too flighty, “Ohh look, something shiney”

Angels are serious as hell, demons as angelic as the non heavens