Ouija

does anyone know how reliable Ouija boards are?

1 Like

Not much. Also, most spirits don’t like them.

4 Likes

Not very, but still fun to play with from time to time.

5 Likes

I have used a consecrated (printed) Seal under the board and a pendulum. Alternatively, just call up any spirit who is around, like inviting the first person you see on the street into your home – great fun either way.

Al.

5 Likes

I’ve started designing my own interaction board, with relevant symbols and whatnot. Ouija is sort of over-engineered, in my opinion.

2 Likes

if i don’t have one , would printing one out be okay or no

Make your own. It’ll be far more likely to succeed.

6 Likes

All depends on your own taste really, i have an old one from the 70s (i love the classics what can i say.) But if you want to start using one right away a piece of paper and a shot glass works just as well.

1 Like

i would of never thought of that , thanks

1 Like

sounds dope. do you need to be in the theta gamma sync to have success or can you just start talking

1 Like

Just start talking, theta gamma sync may occur during use.

2 Likes

thanks bro.

1 Like

I enjoy playing with Ouija boards but they are not very accurate beyond “yep, this is definitely a spirit”

I had one recently claim to be Abbadon yet struggled to create a full coherent sentence. But then I am also using the “Stranger Things” board I got on sale at Target, so you get what you pay for I guess.

So for serious spiritual use it’s iffy, but if you just want to fuck around, it’s great lol

3 Likes

yea makes sense lol. is there any pointers that you could give me. its pretty much my first time

Basically don’t let yourself be intimidated by whatever comes through. Be forceful and know basic protection and banishing just in case. Besides that, go for it. I am assuming you are doing it with someone? I have heard some people do it by themselves, but it’s rare and not something I have personally had luck with.

2 Likes

yea i am. thanks man!

1 Like

just curious , what would happen is someone did it by themselves

Ive made my own ouija boards from a plank of wood and a shot glass or a piece of paper

2 Likes

yea i just made my own with paper and a shot glass

I remember some years ago. I was using a homemade Ouija board and the spirit used like force from wind to knock me backwards like a smack to the face. I still remember it to this day and that was yearssss ago

1 Like