Ouija for demon contact

How do you guys feel about using the oujia for contact of either Satan or his demons?
IMO its the best way to get quick answers but sometimes can be trickey i have only contacted demons with it so far and not any spirits.

2 Likes

Ouija boards, while fun, can also be unreliable for contacting spirits, particularly because of the ideomotor effect.

http://www.critical-thinking.org.uk/psychology/the-ideomotor-effect.php

2 Likes

Do you want Zozo? This is how you get Zozo.

3 Likes

When i use it i also have my pendelum for back up and i always repeat questions to see if i get different answers.

1 Like

Zozo is a shared alias used by spirits when they’re angry and/or want to mess with humans. He’s not real.

2 Likes

Speaking of zozo i have asked if he is real and the board always says no.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, has that worked for you? Do you get consistent answers?

1 Like

Yes when i talk with azazel he always says the same thing meditate and every time i call Lucifer or Satan and ask him to spell out his true name he spells Melek Taus every time.

1 Like

Hmmm… I should give that a shot then.

If it’s an alias used by multiple spirits that just want to mess with people then doesn’t that make it real?

I am not saying he is a massive threat or anything, mostly just making an Archer joke. :joy:

3 Likes

I have also asked Satan Lucifer what should i call him and he says Melek Taus he also says he hates being called Lucifer/Satan.

1 Like

Those videos on youtube with teens claming to always get zozo are funny i have never once got this name and the board told me he is fake/false.

1 Like

Zozo code name like Bond for different spirits or demons messing with teens.

1 Like

Some say ZOZO is Pazuzu. If you look at how people demonize him I can imagine this.

1 Like

Poor Pazuzu and Voloc i have also contacted Voloc aka Valak and he said he is pissed at those damn movies showing him as a nun.

2 Likes

It’s not only teens the story goes back a long time. And I think Evans made a lot of money

1 Like

On the other hand Darrens research is interesting.

1 Like

Valak aka Voloc actually a good luck charm demon who can help you win at gambling

Pazuzu a guardian who protects against evil spirits

Fucking Hollywood man.

2 Likes

I have been commenting on these youtube shows about ouija boards and Zozo asking them to send the Demon and spirits to me if they want to send them away.
Got to wait and see if anything happens.
As for the reality of the Board game. To much human manipulation involved. Like the pendulum and such. To easy to fake it.
So I JUST TAKE THE BOARD AND START DRAWING ENERGY THROUGH THE BOARD INTO MYSELF. Also, clean myself and the board with white / gold light afterward to keep anything negative out of me and the board.
I cannot say if anything came through at this point.

2 Likes