Ouija Boards

O.K in your own personal take what is the best methods in using a Ouija board. and using it as your main course of divination.
Do tell of your own experiences if you are board enough.

2 Likes

[quote=“Deon, post:1, topic:3200”]O.K in your own personal take what is the best methods in using a Ouija board. and using it as your main course of divination.
Do tell of your own experiences if you are board enough.[/quote]

Ouija is not terribly reliable because you never know who you’re talking to and the planchet can be easily manipulated by your subconscious, especially if others are working it with you. Even so, the odds of getting some low level entity that will simply screw with you isn’t worth the risk IMO. I’m sure some people can get them to work and perhaps get great results but it seems like a pain in the ass to me and I wouldn’t recommend it for divination. I’d trust a coin flip over ouijia but that’s just me. I generally contact a spirit who can divine the future.

My experience with it is limited as my mom used to use them frequently when she was a teenage and told me horror stories. Something about a demon named Chris falling in love with her or something (my mom believes ghosts of bad dead people are demons. Whatever). I tried one with my friends when I was teenager anyway and it was freaky. I’m sure we asked it something lame like, “Will I marry Chad?”. Nothing happened for a while but then the planchet moved around a bit without giving a definitive answer. One of the girls got pissed and got up as said something about it being fake. After that was said, the lights flickered and then went off for a second and we heard banging on the walls. Everyone screamed and ran out of the room. I’m pretty sure we didn’t mess with it again. I have one now but after watching EA’s divination course, I haven’t wasted my time with it. I’m confused enough, I don’t need some astral asshole giving me incorrect information.

5 Likes

Personally I don’t use one. My mom used for years and still does when the mood strikes. My sister and her friends fucked around with it once and some weird shit started happening afterwards. My mom and people she practiced with had to get rid of it.

My biggest complaint about the ouija is not the tool itself but how it’s packaged and treated as a game. It’s a tool just like any other tool and has to be used correctly. It needs to be cleaned and consecrated and used with ones spiritual allies acting as wards to prevent getting the wrong entity. If you treat a spirit as if its a game logic dictates the spirit will have some fun itself.

5 Likes

Evoke spirit into planchette.

It can be a useful alternative to normal communication because it breaks my standard linguistic patterns (because you only get one letter at a time). Sometimes you’re hearing something word-for-word, but other times you’re paraphrasing an impression, and breaking the way you tend to phrase things helps get information that you might normally filter out or “not want to hear,” or that’s just too “left field” for you to really think of.

O.K then, thanks i do not however agree with the hole listening to warnings in using a Ouija board. if that is the mentality you might as-well just stop being a black mage. i do have my own “horror stories” but you can not let it stop you

The horror stories my mom told me as a kid or any warnings I’ve read online isn’t what keeps me from using it. I bought one last year with the intention of using it but got sidetracked trying to build my senses and evoking. I’ll likely give a whirl in the future when my senses are better.

Funny, Ive been thinking lately on purchasing a nice wooden board Ive seen online but with the …mmm…let`s say low astral life you can contact (and possibly get attached to me), I think both the time and money invested in an ouija would best spent in other kinds of occult practices/ magick, at least for me.

You really don’t have to buy one making one would work just as good if not better if you consider the hole transfer of energy thing.

I think if used properly it can be a tool to answer questions from your subconscious that your normal conscious is not aware of.

I uses a quija board a few years ago and it told me to “flee” from a particular person and that person ended up trying to destroy my life.

The trick is is to completely drop mind.Eliminate ALL mental chatter and ask your question.

That way your thoughts don’t manipulate the planchette.

One story of mine is from way back was playing on a glass table with a shot glass somewhere along the questionare the shot glass took of threw the air and nailed into the mouth of a lady painted on a portrate on the wall… Was pretty scary shit for a kid to see. But yea I do have a few questions for the subconciose mind so I’ll give your method a go

Let us know how it goes Demon!

so, I kinda have an idea about ouija boards. I wonder if anyone found a way to properly hook up a radionics machine to the planchette and used it kinda like a pendulum… It would take some planning and good enginuity but it was just something to think about.

Im not too interested in doing all of that, but its just a thought…

I doubt you will be able to get any real results as magnetic fields and electronic waves would make it a little unpredictable plus it never really is the planchette that moves but you being connected to the spirit, entity or subconscious that moves your hands to direct the planchette. But everything has to be experimented on so why not.

My mother owned an Ouija board and had minimal success while using it. Then, however, the movie Ouija came out and positively terrified her…resulting in her tossing the tool out. A former friend of mine and her Catholic friend decided to make their own Ouija board out of a sawed off ring from an old tree stump…sanding it, burning letters in, etc.

The friend, who is atheist, claimed that they both had an extreme amount of activity involving this board that rattled even her atheist beliefs. While they were in the room sitting on the opposite side as the Ouija board, the planchette moved on its own accord with a scraping sound to draw their attention… They often had a spirit they communicated with who was very friendly but refused to answer questions on the afterlife, saying that they wouldn’t understand even if he told them upon being repeatedly questioned.

When her Catholic friend left the state, she took the board with her…and when my former friend contacted her to inquire…she was very shaken and said she burned it because, when she moved, something entirely different began communicating and it was not friendly. She said the things it stated disturbed her beyond words and wouldn’t repeat them, and that she wasn’t ever going to attempt to make another.

Personally, I have always wanted to make my own because of that story and feel that the marketed Ouija is a bit too commercial…even though it can work just the same. I just have a strong sense that one you craft yourself, or someone puts a lot of thought and work into, is going to be a much better tool than the ones you can just buy that are mass produced without much thought or care involved.

I’m sure that the marketed Ouija works, I’ve known many who have had at least a minimal amount of success in using them. If you’re looking for significant results, however, I feel it’s probably much better to make your own…weave your own enchantments into the piece that are specific to your personal needs.

1 Like

Besides playing around with friends at school when I was 12 I have never had much success with the Oujia.

I do however have a good friend, older wiser Wiccan HPS (trust me she dont go in for the fluffy stuff one bit. She is almost the classical witch, with the hubble bubble and all that) who has a Oujia made from a small circular white marble table with letters hand written around it, when they get worn she just writes over them.

Anyway she has been using the Ouija for over 3 decades and swears by it. She isnt a scholar or theorist so when Ive asked her about the mechanics of it all she doesnt know, it just works. What she has told me, answered from the board, is that the material doesn’t matter as long as the glass or planchete slides easily and that the letters be well spaced apart. She says that one spirit attaches itself to the board and that every board has a different spirit, some are stupid, useless and only speak in gibberish and others are more enlightened and knowledgeable.

Her consistent opinion, from experience as she wasn’t ‘trained’ or learnt from books is that once coherent communication presents itself that spirit who made the contact will stay with the board and will be the only spirit that will communicate through it, the same spirit always answers her and has done since she started.

I did ask her if she knew the name of the spirit she said ‘no, never thought to ask, doesn’t really matter.’ So how do you know its the same spirit? I asked, Apparently she knows its personality well enough to know.

Thats my 2c for what it is worth.

1 Like

So, Does anyone know who this, “ZOZO” spirit is?
It always appears in the ouija board. And well it
has a bit of reputation. I was wondering if it was a demon
or chaotic spirit or what is it? I haven’t found a anything on
it other than it seems to like to appear as a scary little girl.

I have never comunicated with this ZOZO or know anyone who as. Just youtube vids done by 11 year old kids

well yeah, but they are just being possessed.

it doesn’t describe what the demon’s motive is
or anything really about it.

When I first started using a quija board I heard about this ZoZo character and wanted to check him out due to all the horror stories about him.
I got a reply on the board and it said it was ZoZo.
I don’t really remember the conversation but he seemed to me like he was all talk.
Maybe an egregore created by all the hype about him with no other purpose but to scare people.

I closed the session and went outside for a cigarette.It was nighttime so I could see the energy in the air pretty clearly.

I called out to ZoZo to appear if he was real and turned my gaze towards the grass in my lawn.I was standing ony porch so I was peering down.

I fixed my gaze at a patch of grass under a small tree in the yard.

I then saw a HUGE demonic face appear in the grass with what looked like bat ears and a flat out evil grin.

I got the intuition that this was definently a thoughtform of some kind.It’s hard to explain what it felt like.

I basically told the large face to fuck off and quit smiling so much because your not scaring anybody.

I went inside and did a banishing ritual just in case but like I said if this thing is real I honestly think it’s only intent or “power” if you wanna call it that is to scare people.

This is what happens when large numbers of stupid people assume stupid things.

2 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:19, topic:3200”]When I first started using a quija board I heard about this ZoZo character and wanted to check him out due to all the horror stories about him.
I got a reply on the board and it said it was ZoZo.
I don’t really remember the conversation but he seemed to me like he was all talk.
Maybe an egregore created by all the hype about him with no other purpose but to scare people.

I closed the session and went outside for a cigarette.It was nighttime so I could see the energy in the air pretty clearly.

I called out to ZoZo to appear if he was real and turned my gaze towards the grass in my lawn.I was standing ony porch so I was peering down.

I fixed my gaze at a patch of grass under a small tree in the yard.

I then saw a HUGE demonic face appear in the grass with what looked like bat ears and a flat out evil grin.

I got the intuition that this was definently a thoughtform of some kind.It’s hard to explain what it felt like.

I basically told the large face to fuck off and quit smiling so much because your not scaring anybody.

I went inside and did a banishing ritual just in case but like I said if this thing is real I honestly think it’s only intent or “power” if you wanna call it that is to scare people.

This is what happens when large numbers of stupid people assume stupid things.[/quote]

so I can devour it in the future then?

1 Like