Ouija Board

Heres a little tale for you guys that Im sharing that might be of interest.
I was scrolling down my feed and it popped up an article about a which hunt … and I remembered this story.
I dont know if you know much about my life but I had extraordinary amount of trials most people dont live to know… authorities… religious cult group… religious persecution… blackmail… I wont elaborate… We were stuck in one such situation when trembling in desperation made an ouija board. It was handmade with cardboard and abit of intent… at times we got interesting answers and things going on when we used it surprisingly…
But one time in perticular stands out to me and was perticularly accurate. It was when the name Agnes Sampson came through, and we asked about our problem we were in and she told us that how they were innocent too but where excuted or something, (I cant remember the exact words I dont think it was per se the word ‘excuted’ but something on those lines) but she made a real emphasis about how they were ‘innocent’. The fact that I was at my wits end I knew we were in a severe and heavy situation stuck with no help eventhough we were innocent . Her words was an eye opener how others have been severly punished while being innocent too. Like life can really do this. I had so hoped justice would come one day. …
She also gave a date when asked of her death.
Now here comes the freaky bit. I googled the name. It came up related to the Berwick which hunt trial (she might of mentioned she was a ‘good witch’ I remember now also in the session- but what I do remember clearly her giving her name, and that they were innocent, and the date of her death…). It mentioned how they hidiously tortured and killed her and innocent and others by authorities.
Exerpt: “By special commandment, her head and body hair was shaven; she was fastened to the wall of her cell , an iron instrument with 4 sharp prongs forced into the mouth, so that two prongs pressed against the tongue, and the two others against the cheeks. She was kept without sleep, thrown with a rope around her head, and only after these ordeals did Agnes Sampson confess to the fifty-three indictments against her. She was finally strangled and burned as a witch.”

Now what was the clincher for me was that the date of death she provided was exact to! Off by one day though! (It was a day before or after I cant remember clearly, I think it was a day after.) Which made me wonder if maybe google got it wrong​:wink: :shushing_face:.
But that session there made me somewhat of a believer lol.
But unfortunately about the ouija board down the line when I was getting alot of negative energies/entities bad luck and mood … in the place I was living I got rid of every culprit including that ouija board (which to be honest I dont think it was the culprit, but someone sending bad mojo… but I needed a proper clensing of the place anyway) I kinda miss it now. It was a good ouija board lol. And although nobody but the spirit word might know of my full full story that has never been told and I hope one day it might be and it might of not all been in vein.

Anyways, Heres to the memory of Agnes Sampson, who died unjustly and tortured by authority publicly yet being a good witch. And so were many others. May they be known and their stories spread that at least their torture and shame would not of been in vein. Heil Agnes. Rest in Peace.

1 Like

Rest in Peace good witch.

I have slightly respect before ouija-boards because friends of mine had terrifying incidents with those. But usually nothing should happen if I think logically about it.

1 Like

In my oppinion, start always with the intention of protection and thanks afterwards. Sometimes if one is in a very fear basted or very deppressed mindset best keep away because sometimes you attract that energy especially if ones beliefs is very ‘sure’ that something bad will happen by using it. Trust your soul/gut on this one. But generally if you come seeking answers its like most divination tools I guess. And sometimes you notice what was cool that different spirits that came through had diffrent wording expressing patterns. But not always it is successful, especially if a participant might be reluctant.
I mean one can be fearful from awe and trying something new but in time you discover the nature of it or if its for you at the time.Thats how I overcame me fear of demons as a ‘rhp’er’ and my soul had a calling to them anyway. Get to know and see.
Another tip to work effectively I find is at least 3 people to touch the plancet, more energy it starts moving swifter at times. And sometimes someone with a pen and paper wrighting it down as at times is helpful, it can be swift and you dont want to forget what is said. Also sometimes the dark and a candle helps but not a must. And if you start getting anything you dont like go strait to ‘good bye’ and thanks. And in worst case just cleanse and move on… Its all a learning curb and if your up for it.
All the best x

1 Like

I’m not too much into witchboards.
I rather like obsidian mirrors.
Next week I get my first obsidian mirror
(had only for my Magick a normal glass mirror) which I give a trial then.
Nonetheless protection is important.

1 Like