Ouija board

I recently made a ouija board on a large stone. Everything was drawn on including all the sigils my boyfriend and I wanted to personally include. Is there any kind of enchanting or spells I should cast in order to ensure it works? Or should it be fine as is- just wanted to be sure.

3 Likes

Check out her Channel to learn more about the Ouija

2 Likes

I would perform a casting for devination and knowledge and ask for guidance from your patron deity regarding your ritual stone.

1 Like

Not sure if you mean ‘sigils’ or ‘Seals’.
If you’re after a particular entity/entities use their Seal and chant their names. One effective technique is to chant the drawn out name in one long breath.

Most people just call in any spirit which happens to be around and very often these are malicious or dumb/unevolved. Someone I know called up a dead Irish potato farmer. This spirit was friendly and wanted to communicate but it was as dumb as when incarnate. Not much latter he attracted an entity which he described as like a spider in a hole and it destroyed him and his family.

I’m assuming you know how to effectively banish.

Al.

Al.

4 Likes

Thank you for the link! I am going to check it out now

1 Like

Okay I shall for sure do all that, thank you!

1 Like

I meant sigils because there isnt a particular deity I need to speak with atm, we more so chose sigils that we liked the meaning of and felt a personal connection too. And hahaha oh my, i’ll be sure to prepare banishing techniques bc I understand that I may not be able to control the deities which come to speak. Thank you for your response

1 Like

Sounds fun, any details on how the destruction went down?

1 Like