Other demons like Ahriman and the old ones?

Does anyone here work with such demons ? demons like the old ones or Ahriman and If yes will you please share their names and sigil and a little experience with me ?

2 Likes

I mean there are 30 something divs which are associated with Ahriman

3 Likes

No not Divs I’m talking about high ranking Demons like Ahriman himself

1 Like

The human concept of ranks mean nothing when dealing with these beings. Sovar, Aeshma, Akoman, Aighash. All powerful beings in their own rights.

4 Likes

Here then

5 Likes

They’re more like alien gods.

3 Likes

I think I will offer you a great chance here. :wink: Try the Ancient dragon Kur. Use the Elder Sign (you can Google this) in conjunction with the sign of Ahriman to get a neat lil summon from him. He can help out a lot.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @KingOfHearts616

1 Like

Thank you so much very much @Semyaza

1 Like

Yes if that’s what they’re called I’m looking for their names

1 Like

Try this

3 Likes

There are also great things like Marduk for Nyarlathotep, Tiamat for Shub-Niggurath, Both Amun-Ra and Thoth for Azathoth, Dagon for Dagon, Apophis for Yig, Kutulu for Cthulhu, and Ahura Mazda for Yog Sothoth. Try these name varients to have great fun with all seven of the Mighty Old Ones… Careful with Nyarlathotep as I hold a personal affiliation there. :wink:

1 Like

I know, I just had to repeat the numinous name of the Infernal One(s).

Also, the more this name spreads around the forum, the better.

I should probably stop saying Azerate, though. Yeah, I should.

3 Likes

Sumerian pantheon is extremely powerful. Think of it like… When you’re in your room all day, the room will become dense with energy from evocations, magick, etc. Now apply this to one of the oldest recorded cultures and instead of your room apply it to the world. The old Sumerian gods have their energy heavily condensed in our physical realm.

7 Likes

One of the most powerful pantheons, I would say. It’s essentially the infernal pantheon in its more ancient form (examples: Ishtar = Astaroth, Shamash = Azazel, Enki = Satan-Lucifer, Marduk = Bael)

4 Likes

Oh, awesome. Thank you!

I’m eager to contact them now!

1 Like

Yes, now, go forth armed with new knowledge and conquer all the dark spaces of the cosmos in the name of all that MUST BE. Lol and have fun.

1 Like

Always. :wink:

1 Like

They feel different, I am sure are not the same entity

:snake: