Oshún (Orisha), Aphrodite(goddess) , Lakshmi

Yea , i Remember it clearly the eyes and mouth where little shells and i spoke this doll into life . How would i go about speaking to an Orisha ? Again , never in my life have i seen or heard those words. @Tobirush

1 Like

The only way to contact an Orisha is to be an initiate of his/her cult except the Orisha is calling you to be a follower. There are lots of Orisha cults in West Africa, Brazil, Haiti, etc.

1 Like

Thanks! Not sure what the message was but i didn’t feel bad at all , he was showing me something for sure . I’ll see what to do next lol

1 Like

You can perform a blind envocation and ask of his name. Note that following an Orisha requires loyalty and dedication.

I have a few questions about being a child of Oshun. Well in truth I have several questions lol , trying to learn how to on on here

1 Like

In the past I haven’t liked sharing but things are about to change as I am not only one person. I am Het Heru I am Hathor I am Sekhmet I am Ishtar I am Venus/Aphrodite. I am not only one soul not one diety but many. I am the goddess of 10,000 names I am the morning and the evening star. I am all in one I am now Adjessi.

What would you like to know?

Honey Cinnamon Oranges Sweet Wine Melons Strawberries