Ose for energy body development

I just want to drop a recommendation and also give Ose some public acknowledgement. I’m working with Robert Bruce’s Mastering Kundalini course and reading his books. If you’re working on developing your energy body, pushing energy, Astral projection, Ose can help you big time. Before hand I’ve had my kundalini awakened through constant yoga so BATI(Body awareness tactile imaging) wasn’t hard for me to do but I open Ose’s sigil at the beginning of each session and I can feel a significant rise in the strength of prana movement. If you’re struggling maybe he can help you too.

Ayer serpente Ose

8 Likes

For some reason he is lightly overseen in the lhp community but he has awesome traits

3 Likes

has working with him made it more easier to pop out of the physical body?

True, I overlooked him for a long time. I feel that he was calling out to me.

I haven’t projected with him yet. He has greatly enhanced my energy work though. He teaches how to shapeshift the Astral body so he’s perfect for helping you in that sense. Others have confirmed this, but I haven’t started projection work with him yet.

is he friendly? :slight_smile:

Is that his enn under his sigil?

Yes, just be respectful and serious about your Magick work

Yes it is

1 Like

what does he like? (as gift/offering)

1 Like

Well I’ve only offered him water at this point. I’ve found info saying he likes patchouli incense. You can ask him yourself

You can also burn green candles for him

alright, thanks.

Thank you. Let me know how it goes

im just end up being sigil 3d. lol

And that’s it??

1 Like

yep…
dont know how to get communicate

Start meditating. This will allow you to get your thoughts out of the way. After this you should hear a stream of consciousness entering yours after you open the sigil. Open the sigil and listen then write down anything you hear. Start there.

3 Likes