Orobas

The second time I drew his sigil I laid on my bed. His sigil on a piece of paper and on my chest. I was laying flat. I was repeating his enn chant, the most notorious thing I felt was a warm sensation on my shoulders that came down through my arms. Then I felt calmness. I’m feeling calmness.

I guess he knows I might get scared if I see him out of nowhere the first time, he might be trying to get to me with baby steps…

3 Likes

He showed up in my dream physically after I evoked him for the first time. When I talked to him on the first time I couldn’t see him,either.

Thats already a good sign,here! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

FallenChild don’t stress about not seeing the spirit in this case Orobas. Unless you have a highly developed clairvoyance i.e. psychic vision then seeing spirits won’t be easy. That’s another reason why traditional evocation uses incense to help generate an altered state of consciousness but also it gives the spirit a physical medium to work with to temporarily build a body out the incense.

3 Likes

So, you guys are telling me that Prince Orobas, heard me?

3 Likes

I do :smiley:

3 Likes

FallenChild you was be given signs by the spirit i.e. Prince Orobas so yes he heard you i.e. you made contact.

2 Likes

I have read that he likes “tasks” as offerings too. I will continue to chant his enn at night while asking for his help working towards my goal. And during the day, I will dedicate any daunting physical activity that I might have.

2 Likes

I don’t use triangles. I simply draw the sigil and then trace over it with blood to activate. I work from a demonolator perspective si no compelling or threatening beings.

1 Like

Your blood?

Yes but extracted safely with a diabetic lancette after properly disinfecting the skin.

1 Like

Sorry for being so annoying with all the questions, but…

1.- are those sigils more powerful?
2.- can you save them for later works and evocations?

1 Like

Blood activates the sigil
And it depends on the purpose of the work you are doing

2 Likes

Or you can evoke during a lucid dream you’ll be able to see and hear them without highly developed abilities!!! @FallenChild

2 Likes

You will learn that different spirits may not necessarily interact with you in the same way as with other people. So what I say may or may not apply to you and the sane goes with other people. Find out what works with any spirit from your experience.

1 Like

I’m working with evocation for a short time and Orobas is the spirit with the strongest presence I have ever felt so far.

I called him on a Thursday night and didn’t realize he was there. He woke me up at 4:00 am for two consecutive nights and only then did I notice it was him. I called him again on Saturday, didn’t see him clearly in the black mirror, but his presence was very strong.

2 Likes

He has very sweet positive energy you’ll like him he’s very patient and kind and he’s gonna be there for you!! Have fun!! @Epimonos

3 Likes

By what method did you call Orobas?

(I wear a necklace with the Orobas sigil and burn blue candles while the enn repeatedly plays on YouTube. No response yet.)

1 Like

I’m working on my scrying skills with a method similar to that of Drawing Spirits Into Crystals, with some differences (I just use one black candle and a black mirror instead of a crystal ball). I added a few things and created an evocation ritual of my own.

I used the following incantation (put the demon’s name in N):

Teat astru malku N.
Seine astru maella train N.
Altu sentu estru N.
Ecks entru antra N.
N. antru teat N.
Jedan tasa hoet naca Orobas

I repeated this many times (almost four rounds of japamala) until I felt the presence of the spirit on the second evocation try.

As I said, the first time I didn’t feel anything, but the spirit was there and stayed with me for a few days, until I finally realized it was him waking me up at night. Sometimes the presence is very subtle and it takes us a while to perceive it.

2 Likes

Thanks sincerely for the reply. I appreciate it!

2 Likes

I love him, too.