Origin of the Goetic Lilith Sigil?

Please anyone know the origin of the following quite common (and beautiful) Lilith Sigil?
download

I can’t find any source on the web, apart from a vague reference to the Goetia.
Does it work fine in the Draconian current? Or is it too much related to other traditions?
Although I know many others beautiful and effective Her sigils, this inspires me to something lofty that I still cannot fully understand.
Thank you
Alex

3 Likes

The sigil definitely works, yet if it is universally usable, that should need to be defined through experience however. (there’s gnosis of Lilith that can be found on this forum also) Lilith comes in different forms and that is most crucial in draconian magick, there’s lilith as a mother (ama lilith) lilith chronia (lilith the crone), lilitu (lilith as a vampire), and even more than that, as a wolf, as an extraterrestrial, and maybe even more …(wish I knew the names) but they all have different sigils.

In mastering the dragon there are many aspects of lilith…; In the books of Asenath Mason, different sigils are used, also. www.ascendingflame.com has some initiations (materials section)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve found elsewhere - without knowing if the news is true - that the sigil has not many years… It was created in the 2007 by Robin Artisson on this forum:
https://occult.livejournal.com/302920.html
This is another page, with same contents but also images
http://www.omega-magick.com/2014/01/lilith-sigil.html

Anyone else has different information?
If it’d be true, I am happy that a seal of our Goddess has become so widespread in such a short time

This is the sigil that I use for my daily work with Lilith. There are other sigils too, but according to my experience, this one is very effective. Lilith has so many aspects: maiden godess, mother godess, crone vampiress and so on. Of cause there is also a connection between Lilith and dragon magick. Lilith is also the godess of the fire. Lilith is all: godess of earth, air, fire, water and spirit. She is the godess of darkness and light. She is the dark godess of the night and therefor of all possibilities.
Hail to Lilith and Blessed Be

3 Likes