Orgonite? Convince Me? What's going on here?

@Ozraga It looks like the fire left your green house untouched. That’s pretty wild. @DragonPhoenix777 Thanks a dope ass pendant man. I’ll look into making some orgonite. I guess I could give it a try and see if it works for me.

2 Likes

I believe that making it yourself puts your power/essence into it, it’s like with Magick it’s your intention not someone else’s IMO.

2 Likes

Yeah, we thought it was pretty wild too!

1 Like

It works but it ain’t gonna cause miracles like those new age fags claim ¯_(ツ)_/¯

4 Likes

Miracles…no. Really cool shit…yes.

5 Likes

Could one fill it with bones and graveyard dirt instead of gems or metal shavings to make a necromantic type orgone generator?

5 Likes

goals

1 Like

Well I believe you still need the metal and crystals, but yes you could add that too. I have one with teeth a cat claw and cat whisker.

I don’t know how the dirt will react, but I say try it.

2 Likes

It would be a fun experiment at least. Maybe I could sell the sum’ bitches.

3 Likes

I have, lucrative business if you find the right people.

Stay ontop of it to, always look for new places to sell or business might dry up. Happend to me, I milked one spot to long. Stuck with inventory. Maybe I will take another crack at it this summer.

1 Like

It’s just a pipe dream at the moment but my evil black magician mind is coming up with ALL SORTS of new ways to utilize this. I appreciate your insight :+1:

2 Likes

Reptilians arise again

Lol :rofl: Rahu Ketu :dragon: couldn’t help it.

2 Likes

Oh dear Kek here we go again. It’s like me clicking my tounge because of the knuckles meme

1 Like

Did i start a thing? o.O

And its Rahu ketu lol :dragon: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have bought some orgonite from orgonecrystals.com
I would certainly recommend it, pay 100$ and get a pendant. I use my as a keychain, so I always have it with me. I also have a few pyramids. My experience is that it burns away negative emotional energy. It is amusing because no one can yell at me at work, the anger gets burned off, and some other employees get yelled at every day. I have only been yelled at over the phone at work for the time that Ive had it. I also found it easier to sit longer in full lotus when having it - so it opens up your chi channels a bit - but its not hugely noticeable. I also noticed my roomates negative friends dont come around the apartment anymore, because the energy is very nice. And I noticed my roomate follows it around - like if I put it close to the TV then he will watch TV all the time, but if I put it close to the wall between our rooms then he will start playing computer games and spend more time in his room lol.

3 Likes

And when I went home for Christmas I left a pendant hidden around the house, and my mom commented later that the energy around the house was nicer after I left, and her relationship with my brother improved (I didnt tell her about the pendant). So I would say the main effect is to burn away negative emotional energy

2 Likes

I am planning on making magickal orgonite though - similar to making astrological talismans. So I will choose an electional time, then draw the planetary spirits into it, and have herbs and metals associated with the planet. And also have a link - put a hair or drop of my blood in it. Im curious to see how this turns out. I have a number of electional times picked out already.

1 Like

I chuckled.

1 Like

I think it’s abilities are heavily exaggerated, especially with the lizard crap.

1 Like

I would have you say yes and no to this. Some things that sellers say yes is highly exaggerated. I recommend just getting one that is not outrageously priced or make one yourself and just experiment with it.

2 Likes