Orgasm

There this girl that has been with just a little over half a dozen men sexually but none of them have brought her to a orgasm during sex.
Anyone have any ideas or thoughts on how you could applie magick to this area, from the males side and females side of this to reach the end goal?

1 Like

It can be done with energy manipulation and @dagar is the resident Giver of Orgasms so he might have some ideas.

3 Likes

God of Orgasms and Video games, @dagar, by the power of grey skull, we summon thee!

2 Likes

Ok. Do you have any visualization or energy manipulation skills? I usually start out by visualizing the target (person. Whatever. target seems like I’m murdering someone :joy:) then delve into energy work stimulating the prostate or vaginal area. So you will need both for my method @gluttonfree this is also for your benefit

6 Likes

Lol thsnk you very much

3 Likes

So I might’ve just done it lol. I did it on my crush, and his legs moved, which can be a response to stimulation

4 Likes

He’s taking a test so maybe not

3 Likes

But damn do I want to fuck him!

4 Likes

Hold your horses there, we could fix that problem!

Head on down to Norhear’s post.

1 Like

I have test for my self or a other person.
But i feel it should charge both male and female
As the moon energy as the sun.

It also might work better if two people where charge sigil with both there energy.

And it might even better if both of the gender where the sexually energy in to by using sex magic.

1 Like

Maybe its time to try girls
You can make a sigil for cumming in sex, a spell on a partner to make him “do it better”, you can even request a lust spirit for this like Sitri or the goddess Inanna.

2 Likes

I did read that some women only orgasm during anal intercourse; maybe that’s her case.

3 Likes