Ordo Ascensum Aetyrnalis

Very nice Lady Eva. But all that flash packaging is adding to the price/profit and totally unnecessary IMO. I will be buying this book if I can, but given that they are only releasing 100 copies is fucking retarded, I mean looking at the comments on this thread, and views on the youtube they could release 200+ copies without any worries about not selling out.

EA and Timothy have bleated on about the ‘occult’ nature of teaching and how BALG want to make this info available to everyone, yes they do at a cost, a massive fucking cost. The book will go for ~$50 as it should, but the limited numbers make a mockery of BALGs stated purpose.

Like I said, I will be buying a copy if I can but I am disgusted by the limited availability of this book.

BALG, I love you, but fuck I hate you at the same time. :slight_smile:

Yeah, got the book in my post as well. A gorgeous Christmas gift, I say :slight_smile:

Thank you, E.A. and Timothy!

The video material I have is available to either stream or download, and I do remember reading Timothy say elsewhere on here that they didn’t see DVD as a medium they’d be releasing anything on.

I got a log-in with a long access code that led directly to the section where the video was hosted, which I believe is similar to the online courses?

What I’ve seen of it so far is beautifully crisp and nicely shot, clear audio and adds a lot of depth to the material in the book, and I’ve only had time to see a small part so far.

Also the "adv signup" seems to be like the email-newsletter signup , I wonder if it is a separate adv-notice email-alert, or just on the n/l list? (not wanting to double-signup).

I signed up for the pre-sale notification of the Anthology earlier this year, and it didn’t double up on regular mailouts thereafter, but it did send me pre-release info on where to register, with a link that wasn’t posted on YT, Facebook, etc for that.

Can’t help with the rest but that’s what happened with the previous pre-release, and (I just did a search) here’s Timonthy talking about DVD.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

question : when exactly are we notified of presale availability? is is midnight? if so who’s midnight? Im in the southern hemisphere & midnight is in less than 6 hrs. I don’t want to miss out because i’m at work. If there is a firm time I will be sitting hard on those emails!!

I signed up for the pre-sale e-mail notification for the Anthology back in May, we didn’t plan to buy it but I guess just… nosiness?

Anyway I got this e-mail in my inbox on 20th May at 4.30am BST:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/secret-pre-order-anthology-of-sorcery-right-now.php

Then the regular link to the sales page landed at 10am the day after, the 21st:

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/anthology-of-sorcery-order-now.php

I can’t say if this will be the same because I don’t know anything about the business side of things, but basically if you really want this, it’s probably worth signing up for the pre-sale notification just in case.

I’m guessing that at the very least, signing up for this will let you know exactly what time it goes on sale, and those mailouts are very detailed about time zones etc., here’s a quote from that first one:

Everyone who signs up for pre-order is going to receive a full day in advance to pre-order Anthology of Sorcery. This means the pre-order release date is midnight (New York City time zone) on May 20th (Monday night / Tuesday morning).

Hope that helps, I just started reading mine and there’s a considerable expansion on the comments at the end of the First Flame, I didn’t yet run through it page by page (or Flame by Flame?) compared to the PDF but those comments were very interesting and useful.

Edit to add, just checked Facebook and the page says: " PRE-ORDER COMMENCES AT 12:01 AM MONDAY!!!" I’m guessing midnight eastern time (NYC time zone as above) so that’s something you need to lookup compared to your timezone, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york

thanks Eva, that makes it 6pm here tomorrow evening - a much more kosher time :slight_smile:

That is just a guess (albeit I think a very reasonable one) so make sure to get any signups for e-mail notification of the pre-order as well, that should have the exact time, and it didn’t cause me to get any doubled-up mailouts or anything. :slight_smile:

thanks Eva. I have already signed up but for some reason alot of BALG emails seem to get lost in the ether.

PREORDER NOW!

I just got the email, $199 ouch, ordered one anyway. $499 including the video course is too much though.

Cant seem to get past add cart page , just wont load ,
MEGA Wehhhhs!! ;(

I just purchase the book + video course = 499.00… It is definitely a good investment :slight_smile:

It seems we are able to download the videos right now. It is not necessary to wait a week like before… :slight_smile:

FUCK YEA GIMME DAT :wink:

Hmm, No e-mail yet. Hope they don’t forget about the rest of us who signed up for the pre-order.

check your spam email folder…!>!>!>???

Already tried that but still no e-mail.

The add to cart link doesn’t work for me, wouldn’t load the page.

is it already sold out? come on…

If you check your mail from the computer, look in every folder there is, that is also the Social Network and Promotion (sorry, not sure if that is the exact names of the folders in english) folders instead of just the primary. I have used google mail for it so that is what I had to do to find the mail. Otherwise I just used the mail on the phone. Then it would just show up in the primary like all other mails.

About the link not working. I got the too, but then I just tried again in another place. Here the connection is different depending on which room I am in.

And I also tried another browser. Google Chrome failed me each time.

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:39, topic:4446”]The add to cart link doesn’t work for me, wouldn’t load the page.

is it already sold out? come on…[/quote]

I am having the same problem. I suspect the site is getting so many hits that it is having problems keeping up with the traffic. All I can say is I am a bit disappointed with the price of the deluxe edition. Also, sorry E. A. - love your works, have every one of them - but I am a professional - this middle of the night weeknight sale coupled with server problems makes for a short night to be up so early for work (3AM). Additionally - I can squeak out $200 but $500 sadly is too much, especially after the holidays. As far as the servers: 2 hours later and I am still receiving the server stopped responding notice and my alarm is set to wake me up in less than an hour now. Regardless, I hope to obtain a copy of the regular leather book if the server catches up. I am going to try to get some sleep and try again when I wake up. Good luck everyone!

I got the link for the pre-order (Thank you Lady Eva and BALG Help Desk!) The purchase button does not seem to work for me as well. I tried on a Windows 7 computer, Windows 8 computer, and Smartphone but no luck. I submitted a help ticket and they were very helpful and quick to respond. They said if I still can’t purchase the book by tomorrow that they would create another way for me to purchase the book and ensure that I can get a copy since I submitted a help ticket. I hope this helps those experiencing a similar issue.