Orders that are made public

Hey, I was wondering but are there any groups, organisations, or orders that are made public that anyone would recommend?

Hi,i troght i saw ya in order iniciatios post,allrgt,first join a satanim order,pay fee,from tere ya works& faith,results,will bring ya to orders,more secretive,occults,my opinion,ges its a link,i hear its only 9 lodges of black magik,in the world,but ya must pay a fee to join in dollrs,not sure ya country,but try,goid luck.

Or do what I do.

Internal work until you don’t need those orders. They’re but gatherings. It’s always good to be alone in Ascent, because that minimizes distractions.

I disagree, I would love to be in an order and learn from more experienced and well versed magicians. Do you think EA got where he is because he sat at home practicing solo? He’s constantly speaking about working with others and studying under different teachers even if its just friends it allows one to grow and not become stagnant in a safe routine.

Of course an order means nothing if it doesn’t have good people in it.

Having (good) teachers is a huge help and keeps you from spinning wheels and wasting time

[quote="-TWF-, post:5, topic:2360"]I disagree, I would love to be in an order and learn from more experienced and well versed magicians. Do you think EA got where he is because he sat at home practicing solo? He’s constantly speaking about working with others and studying under different teachers even if its just friends it allows one to grow and not become stagnant in a safe routine.

Of course an order means nothing if it doesn’t have good people in it.[/quote]
You just have to be smart enough to glean needed information and not get caught up in any particular order’s philosophy

The effort of trying to glean whether or not they know their shit is too much work for me. If I were to join an order, it would be one that is notorious for vampires. But I don’t know one.

The effort of trying to glean whether or not they know their shit is too much work for me. If I were to join an order, it would be one that is notorious for vampires. But I don’t know one.[/quote]

Well, its one’s own responsibility to know their own shit, this is how you avoid getting scammed. Do your research and understand the fundamentals. It doesn’t take much to see through who’s full of it and who’s not.

I’m just physically lazy.

If I were to join an order, it would be one that is notorious for vampires. But I don’t know one.[/quote]

Temple of Blood.

Hmm…

mmmmaaaaayyyyybbbeee…

I totally agree wht twf,comentary,speaking true,hoest,wisdom words,cant be more clear,i do try to join some,already feeling a call 4 it,tanks zo muchs,twf,