Opinion?

OK. So, I am going to be put into a situation where I will meet some people a month or two from now. In that meeting, I would be seeing a girl that I would like to try a spell on, without any in/evocation.

I want her to go crazy over me and basically be my love/sex slave.

So, I am going to studiously masturbate to her pic, at 3am from today onwards (I heard that’s the best time for these sort of thing) until the meeting. Is there anything stronger than this? And how to make such a ritual stronger?

I have her name, pic, birth date, etc.

If you want, you could actually evoke a spirit specific to lust, love or mind control in order to boost the working, and simply give the sex energy to them to work with.

Doing it for an entire month does seem like overkill though, keep in mind that at some point you’re going to have to let go of all obsession and desire towards the outcome…

If a spell is well done, you only have to do it once IMO. By performing sex spells daily on the same target, you will only increase your obsession towards the target, and also , the spell might have the opposite effect. Sex spells and generaly speaking, love spells, have huge chances of backfiring. I ve been there. A fellow magician friend of mine helped me by sending Loa’s to clean the mess I had made. All my love spells backfired and I was utterly obsessed with my target. By the time the magician was done with the spell( 1 month) it was as if I had never been in love with my target. He even seemed ugly and boring :slight_smile:

Well, the gal in question is basically somebody that I can not care less about. She’s only average looking, but I’d like to at least advance in some magical workings and see if it works, and try to grasp it through practical works.

This is more like an experiment. I actually don’t care if I get to shag her or not. Like I said, she’s not that pretty/sexy/whatever.

[quote=“uninitiated, post:4, topic:6947”]Well, the gal in question is basically somebody that I can not care less about. She’s only average looking, but I’d like to at least advance in some magical workings and see if it works, and try to grasp it through practical works.

This is more like an experiment. I actually don’t care if I get to shag her or not. Like I said, she’s not that pretty/sexy/whatever.[/quote]I know what u mean. I do love spells on girls just to see what works