Opiates and magick?

@Woodsman81 There is no known LD 50 for benzos alone. All benzo related deaths combined other substances with them, usually heroin (my favorite, especially in combo with benzos, alcohol, and lots of strong pharmaceutical opioids). I have been (and currently am) prescribed 8mg/4 xanny bars per day to control panic disorder. It’s opioids/opiates (yes, there is a difference) that is supposed to be the “killer combo”, yet I shot 1.5-2 grams of potent heroin every day while co-administering Xanax in 20 mg/10 xanny bars in single doses, eating that many xanax per dose while eating roxys/oxycodone, demerol, morphine, and so on and doing big, fat, yo-yo shots of H (the 1.5-2 grams of heroin per day was distributed throughout the day and night in 5-6 shots of 3-4/10th of a gram shots, often with liquor and other drugs. My shot was 3 bags/caps per shot of good heroin (I was a dealer for a long time) in single doses, normally eating 10 xanax bars and powerful opioid painkillers for decades, every day, all day. I’m still alive and was even able to do those amounts and keep my money and my dope man’s money straight, conduct business, and not get busted, I even drove my truck around making deliveries). I would even add the fentanyl analogs (some stronger than pharm grade fent) to the mix. I was all kinds of fucked up for decades. Kratom, IME, is a health food store joke if you have a real opie tolerance. Being that big of a junkie is nothing to be proud of, it’s just how I made a living and did lots of my favorite drugs for free (I was also a Veterinary Technician for 5 years and had access to Sleep Away, an injectable cocktail of the real barbs like Seconal, Nembutal, Amytal… that we euthanized animals with because I was among the few people in the Veterinary Hospital I worked at that had access to and was authorized to administer these and other drugs like Ketamine, Acepromazine (both dissociatives), hydrocodone without APAP, since animals can’t metabolize the OTC shit like APAP, ibuprophen, etc… and it would kill them), injectable valium, etc…

With that said, I find high doseages of powerful opioids helps me personally get into a meditative state much easier while “on the nod”, but still not drooling on myself (your results may vary). I say, if it works for you, go for it, and everything should be otc. If you OD and die, that’s on you and not my fault. I also don’t understand all the contradictory info (group A says "oh, drugs are a no-no t, group B says it’s fine. I personally think such statements come from hoe a person feels about drugs. If you’re against drugs/dependcy/addiction, you’ll say "oh, so and so demon hates that. I think it’s subjective to the person more than a spirit entity). Are we to lead a life devoid of pleasure? Might as well be a monk in a Monastery. That’s why I take the “Sid Vicious” approach and do it my way. As I’ve said, powerful opioids in a high enough dose (but not where you’re stupid high) actually help me get to what would be impossible or really hard sober (like meditation, TGS I guess). Call me lazy, call me a druggie, I don’t care (even tho I do medically need opioids and benzos and have the medical records to back it up, I do like getting high a couple times a week/few times a month).

1 Like

How do you take Kanna?

Had no idea opioids could affect magick.

From experience and what I’ve been told, benzos (xanax, kpins - etc) will be of no help.

Opiates, when taken sparingly, can help induce an extremely pleasurable, dreamlike, visionary state where all your worries, stresses, and anxieties drift away and are replaced with warm and fuzzy relaxation. As such they may aid entering into magickal trance.

When taken consistently for long periods of time, however, they will numb your emotions and ability to feel, kill your sex drive, dull or eliminate psychic abilities, damage your energy body and aura (I have read accounts that the aura of IV users in particular looks like swiss cheese) and lock you into a mental prison where you’re too fucked up or apathetic to accomplish anything meaningful while you’re on 'em, and the only thing you can think about when you’re off 'em is how to acquire more.

Of course, your personal experiences may vary. I am a great fan of entheogens when used judiciously, as they help unlock mental states and experiences that you might not be able to access otherwise, and (perhaps more importantly) they generally seem to cultivate life-affirming positivity and happiness in the occasional user. I do not, however, consider opiates to be entheogenic, in that the lives of most people who use them on a regular basis (including me, once upon a time) do not, on the whole, tend to be filled with joie de vivre and spiritual enlightenment.

2 Likes

You most certainly can OD on benzos, but the dosage required is obscenely high and it is unlikely the average person is going to have enough on hand to do it.

A quick google search gave me the LD50 for Ativan is 1850mg per kg. Would need 185g of the stuff to kill a person weighing 220lbs. (Well half of the sample size from a group that weighed and took that much technically. LD50 is interesting)

Lot of Ativan… Given that the stuff basically makes your GABA receptors more sensitive it’s an interesting drug class

1 Like

Yep. I think it takes about 80/kg of clonazepam before you enter the danger zone. Unlikely, but possible.

I did not know that. I wonder how gabapentin and benzos would mix? Academically, of course :wink:

Would be a very very strong sedative effect similar to mixing alcohol and benzos only stronger given that it has much higher binding affinity. Likely quite dangerous though don’t quote me on that

1 Like

@Norski Benzos have a high affinityfor your Alpha GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) receptors, or GABA A receptors. They actually make your GABA receptors less sensitive as your body upregulates (like with opies). Alcohol is also a GABA-ergic drug, with more affinity for your GABA B receptors. The BA (bio-availabilty, how much your body uses) of benzos is very high orally. It’s somewhere in the 90% range (and everything administered I.V. has a 100% BA). When it comes to opioids and opiates (yes, there is a difference), morphine has a terrible BA in the 20% neighborhood, which means that if you take 100mg oral morphine you are only absorbing/using about 20 something mg and the rest is excreted in urine during first pass metabolism in your liver. Heroin is even worse orally, with about 2-5% oral BA (100% I.V, like everything I.V, around 65% intra-nasal and around 75% and higher sub-Q IIRC). Oxycodone/Roxycodone is 65-87% orally, about 50 or 60 something % sub Q, and around 47% intra-nasal (but you feel it stronger because of the faster onset and more being absorbed and metabolized faster, but it’s kinda a waste because that “sniffer’s rush” only lasts 2-3 hours, then it peters out to where it’s like you didn’t take it. I’m prescribed Roxicodone and have been for many years [at less than half my needed, stabilized dose since moving to another, more Nazi-Esque state 5 years ago]. I need a major dosage increase to be stable, have some quality of life, and complete Mortuary School and once again be a productive member of society)

Regarding Woodsman 81’s comment about Clonazapam/Klonopin, not only would it take literally pounds of the stuff the put you in danger, Klonopin takes about 2 hours to start taking effect, useless for someone with panic disorder like me, but it lasts a long time. It’s often prescribed off-label for seizures. I’m RXd 8mg/4 Xanax bars daily and have been for many years. I don’t get the drunken benzo stupor and dis-inhibition that most people get with benzos, especially Xanax (which is “king benzo” on the U.S. market). It’s too bad they don’t sell Rohypnol (flunitrazapam, or “roofies”) on the U.S market, it’s supposed to be like double strength Xanax, but I’ve gotten ahold of the 2mg, name brand Roche 2mg tablets (the strongest they make) several times and it’s more like 1 and 1/2 strength Xanax (i.e. 2mg Rohypnol is about like 3mg Xanax) but it lasts a bit longer, but my Xanax dose is perfect, even tho I don’t feel a thing even when eating a whole day’s worth of it at once, mixed with a whole day or 2 days Roxycodone/oxycodone all at once. I used to be a heroin pills, weed/anything you need dealer for many years and I shot the same dope I sold (I kept good heroin because I wanted to keep superior product, but I generally kept some of the brick for myself before adding the “wack”), along with lots of strong opioid pain pills and benzos, washed down with alcohol. That was self destructive and I now stick to what I’m RXd, even tho my roxys need a big increase in quantity and strength. Okay, I was going a bit off topic there, sorry. I just thought I’d clear up some info for those wondering about such things, as the conversation seemed to be shifting that way.

2 Likes

Ounces, not pounds. but still only mildly dangerous. An ounce of K-pins is still a shitload.

Depends how you take it. Put 5 0r 6 mg under your tongue to dissolve and most folks would be leaning on the rails in about half an hour. You may be experiencing some tolerance due to the semi-high dose of a more concentrated form taken over a prolonged period. That would rock most people.

@Woodsman81 In regards to benzos, Klonopin/clonazapan is a mint-flavored joke to me, yet I know many people that like them (with my benzo tolerance I would have to refrain from benzos for 6 days and eat about 10 of my xanny bars in a single dose on the 7th day, which is impossible for a guy with a panic disorder which GPs and Psychiatrists alike have said I’m “just about the worst case I’ve seen of it” ). I can and do take 10 Xanax bars (20mg instant release alprazolam) in a single dose and feel little (crushing 5 into a powder, sniffing them, and sublingually letting the other 5 dissolve under my tongue works better). You are right about my dosages rocking most people. I take Xanax bars 2 and more at a time, generally sublingual, and that would put most people in a deep sleep for hours. If someone took my ideal dose of Roxicodone for chronic pain, it may be a fatal OD (I’m RXd less than half the dose I need, i.e. RXd 60mg/day and need 150-180mg/per day, which I prefer at least 135 to 150mg as my first dose of the day, with the balance in the evening. Way more effective on the pain, lets me feel nice [the way I see it, a truly helpful, kind, beneficial daemon wouldn’t begrudge me having that relief and pleasure.] I also find it easier to get into a “proper communicative state” and I’m more open while “on the nod” a bit, and not to the point of a slobbering idiot, which really only I.V. heroin, morphine, and certain Fentanyl analogs can do, given my pain, tolerance, and decades of round-the-clock, daily usage. Occultists (especially core Shamans, have been using opium and it’s various preparations for centuries with great results.

Everyone has their opinions, even predjudiced regarding certain drug use, even as it pertains to the occult an LHP/demonic workings. I say they can do them, and I will do me (tho, of course I’m here asking questions of people far more adept/experienced than me. I would add powerful, but I believe each of us has the potential to raise and manifest the same degrees of power(s), it just comes more naturally to some people. Thus, I am here to learn, as even the most powerful in the world are truly always learning if they seek it).Anyway, it was very nice having this conversation and exchange of ideas with you. I respect a wise, knowledgeable person who can have conversationes with someone, point out facts, state opinions, and not get into petty arguments. It’s a pleasure to know you, sir, and I hope to get to know you better, learn from you, tell you some of my ideas/methods/theories/etc… and have more conversations and swap ideas, theories, methods, what works for you, what works for me, etc… Regards, respect, and a pleasure ~ cthulhu669_necronomic

1 Like

You’re right, if we’re talking straight powdered K-pins/clonazapam, I meant the whole pills with fillers, binders, coating (the shiny outer layer) and everything, the “as you get it at the pharmacy” pills. I guess it would come on a lot sooner as well at those quantities. My opioid, benzo, and opiate tolerance is way up there because of my pain, panic, and tolerance levels, the amount of time (more than 20 years) I’ve been using opioids, benzos, and opiates (and for opies, it’s not like I can tell my pain Dr “oh, I used a ton of heroin and street bought pills for 20 years, starting way before I was a chronic pain patient, to self medicate for undiagnosed panic disorder”, so there’s that). I agree with sublingual dosing for benzos, that’s how I do the bulk of my Xanax, sniffing some bars, and doing most of them sublingual (it really is the most efficient way to take them, and they come on faster and better than orally. For me, intranasal Xanax is the strongest, but my nose can only handle a few bars at the same time now). You’re right about being able to get enough clonazapam for such a heavy dose (80mg/KG of body weight) to be virtually impossible unless your raiding a pharmaceutical factory, I can dream, right?.

@Norski So I just got my hands on some quality shatter to vape and I remembered this thread from years ago…so I thought I’d use some of it to give this a try. I want to achieve this state of “transient hypofrontality” that you spoke of here, but I was wondering how much concentrate do you usually use for ritual purposes? I was thinking a tenth of a gram (my shatter is like 72% THC). And when it comes to the alcohol, i was thinking maybe a couple shots of hard liquor after smoking so that I don’t green out.

1 Like

I use Cannabis to induce trance and visions/insights/prophecy

I’m a lightweight so one hit twists my brain. I’d get to a flow state but not so blasted you’re seeing full worlds in your imagination you aren’t the cause of

2 Likes

It’s not a barbiturate, either. It’s an anxiolytic (anti-anxiety).