Operation silence sunas

perhaps it’s time we did a little social experiment… I’m sure most of us here at one point has had some(or alot) of ill will against Sunas… so why don’t we see what we, as a collection of magicians, can do when we all vie for the same target… here’s what I am proposing

All involved will launch a curse the same day(or collection of days) preferably around the same time… we will use whatever method we see fit. This is a project for all skill levels, from dabblers to magus’s.

Those who are adept at skrying a divination will monitor the target on a semi-regular basis, watching how fast, or slow it is effecting him… hell sunas could give us regular updates why he still is able.

We will list the method and the instructions on here or in another location… we don’t have to list the entity(if you don’t want) but we do have to list specifications such as: fast and quick, slow and painful, binding, sickness, loss of social support, etc… the idea is to see what the majority of what is being directed at him and how it is interacting with the other curses… will they cancel each other out? will they amplify and coagulate… will the target die multiple times(by resuscitation) only to suffer a worse fate?

the goal is only partly to get rid of sunas, the other goal is to see what happens when you have multiple magicians of various skill levels curse a target with conflicting curses… this is above all a social experiment… if you are interested just post on here that you would like to participate… after we have all that we are going to get, we will decide on a date, or a collection of dates, as a group.

I am interested

What do i need to do ?

contact dra’talion and tell him that you would like to make yourself a target… if you can’t reach him you could always settle for Andras( I may be wrong) from the goetia

The only spirits i contact with are those who are brought to me or i came to their attention. I will not contact any of them just because someone else wants me to do something. I already contacted who i needed and i’m good.
You may go on with your experiment…it will only bring me faster to my goal :slight_smile:
IF, you are able to pass through " someone " and no… it is no Anksha.
lol

The Lady with many faces! yay! She says, she would like you ALL to try.

Olá amigo, me veja sua foto e nome. Gostaria de participar do experimento. Obrigado.

(Hey friend, provide me your photo and name. I would loke to participate in this experiment. Thanks)

<3

Stand in traffic.

Seriously?

[quote=“Icarus, post:4, topic:1402”]contact dra’talion and tell him that you would like to make yourself a target… if you can’t reach him you could always settle for Andras( I may be wrong) from the goetia[/quote][quote=“sunas, post:5, topic:1402”]The only spirits i contact with are those who are brought to me or i came to their attention. I will not contact any of them just because someone else wants me to do something. I already contacted who i needed and i’m good.
You may go on with your experiment…it will only bring me faster to my goal :slight_smile:
IF, you are able to pass through " someone " and no… it is no Anksha.
lol[/quote]

Well Sunas is already a target for those spirits. Also I request that no one try to do something like directly evoke Sunas “freind” anksha to do this, first of all that spirit is already preying on him, and secondly it might screw up something I’m doing.

It is already screwed, don’t you think i know ?
Yes it is me.
You all may come, i wait for you. Let’s see how much he can handle
If he can’t handle much then he is no good to be part of us.

So that you all know, my bet is that he handles more then any of you.
He handled Ashataroth wrath in its best and didn’t even twitch.

Yes Asha, not mispelled. Don’t question me about it, go study.
And this is not Sunas.

I’m in, when we plannin on doing this?

[quote=“sunas, post:11, topic:1402”]It is already screwed, don’t you think i know ?
Yes it is me.

And this is not Sunas.[/quote]

Shut the fuck up

[quote=“sunas, post:11, topic:1402”]It is already screwed, don’t you think i know ?
Yes it is me.

And this is not Sunas.[/quote]
I highly doubt that you managed to take on Astaroth at his best. Unless your talking about some little lower astral bitch thats named Ashataroth, you are completely full of shit.

Do you want to set a specific date? such as Friday. or a time period? such as this weekend? also who all is skilled enough to keep tabs? I can depending if I’m still in the zone or not(i’ll go weeks getting perfect info then weeks not being able to get anything right lol)

Okay this is sunas and i guess you made your point, you even made a post called silence sunas.

I will be on the forum but i won’t be speaking much more…still… i am in the same opinion as Anksha.

If you are willing to, you should try and do this, it can be good for all of you…its a nice project… just like Icarus said in the first message.

I don’t mind whatever bad can happen to me, i don’t care about much actually…
Its up to you all.

I really know where i am not wanted, at first i just wanted to be a bit cheeky with all of you but since i started realize that you do not take me seriously…well there is nothing i can do there. So i better just " silence " myself…
Because no one is going to learn nothing from me right ?
That is not even the reason why i came here, i came here to share knowledge and to get more knowledge.

If you all feel that the knowledge i have is not real then do as you wish.
I know that in the past i have said ridiculous things here on this forum but i also know that they didn’t came from me…now that i am more in " control " of the bullshit that comes out from me ( coming from her )
I thought that i could contribute a bit…no one believes in my contribution…so there is not point to contribute.

I hope you all reach Godhood.

Honestly, I think it would be cool if we set a certain timeframe of a few days of doing a ritual daily. I wonder if that would improve results or just get in the way of the first ritual? Either way this will be pretty cool/interesting. As to keepin tabs on this, if I get the timeframe and a list of everyone involved, I could give it a shot.

Also we could have it where like everyone checks in after doing the ritual so we can remind anyone who hasn’t yet, just an idea. And sunas for me it isn’t so much that I don’t like your contributions because I always like a diff POV but the whole starting fights on alot of threads just gets old after awhile.

Read this whole post and tell me if it is my fault : http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/can-someone-please-translate-this/

After the message from James, comes Bran…in a bit of a disrespectful way. When he didn’t even had reasons for it, because he was misinformed and still he threw stones at me…
So i sent them back.

I already said and i deeply believe it, no actually i would give my life for it.
I am under the protection of someone.
Don’t ask me more about it, it is the only thing i can say, i shouldn’t be saying it anyway but since its this game you all want to play…