Opening watchtowers gestures?

i seek creative solution for gestures of opening the watchtowers

normaly, in LBRP, you open with tracing upright earth pentagram.

but i stopped doing LBRP years ago (hihihi)

i was thinking of tracing a pentagram for each element, but inverted pentagram, cause it’s so cool.

in most cases, when i actually perform opening of the watchtowers, i don’t do anything, but let my body do everything, so it’s very informal with everything from shaking, undeliberate god-stances, and general magickal chaos and opening of visions.

so few times i “faked” opening of the doors like tracing the shape of actual doors in front of me… but that didn’t do much for me

What does Balg say on this? what super cool special moves do you do while opening watchtowers? pentagrams? triangles? squares? spirals? do you try to actually jump through you imaginative portal physicaly, but do it poorly so you don’t even jump of but make a clumsy step forward and think do yourself… you don’t have enough mana…

I use gestures a lot. I’m thinking about writing a book on them sometime in the future.

For watchtowers, I create a ball of energy vibrating with the energy of that quarter, then push with both hands, symmetrically, against the “wall” of my circle. The ball of energy flattens out into a disk. I see it as around the size of a medicine ball or basketball.

Visualisation of sigils and elemental triangles within the ball also help at times, and the perceived “strain” as the ball flattens out is all that’s needed to contact the watchtower. There’s a point of “critical mass” that’s reached, which acts as a kind of lightning rod, immediately attracting the watchtower from the edge of the universe (so to speak).

Creating the ball harmonises the watchtower within and without the circle, and flattening or “popping” the ball against the wall of the circle creates a flat surface, which one can imagine as being the portal through which watchtower energies may enter the circle. At the point where the ball fully “pops”, an energetic vacuum is created where the ball used to be, which is then flooded with the watchtower vibrations as a means of equalising the sudden energetic deficit.

Hope this is of some use.

-Tj.

Well I’ve personally never done the opening of the watchtowers.(Well the traditional way.I have certain powers I call on to aid me in my workings) .But I will tell you this about your inverted pentagram idea.It will invoke whatever power you’re calling.I’ve used this before some evocations to invoke the power of certain spirits I’ve become close to.By the time I’m done calling them my limbs begin floating around and I have to struggle somewhat to regain control of my body.Then I feel the force of that entity or power within me that helps me through the ritual.
So it CAN be VERY useful as long as you know what you’re invoking and probably should have a good relationship with first.
Just my 2 cents.

MK

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:2, topic:6625”]I use gestures a lot. I’m thinking about writing a book on them sometime in the future.

For watchtowers, I create a ball of energy vibrating with the energy of that quarter, then push with both hands, symmetrically, against the “wall” of my circle. The ball of energy flattens out into a disk. I see it as around the size of a medicine ball or basketball.

Visualisation of sigils and elemental triangles within the ball also help at times, and the perceived “strain” as the ball flattens out is all that’s needed to contact the watchtower. There’s a point of “critical mass” that’s reached, which acts as a kind of lightning rod, immediately attracting the watchtower from the edge of the universe (so to speak).

Creating the ball harmonises the watchtower within and without the circle, and flattening or “popping” the ball against the wall of the circle creates a flat surface, which one can imagine as being the portal through which watchtower energies may enter the circle. At the point where the ball fully “pops”, an energetic vacuum is created where the ball used to be, which is then flooded with the watchtower vibrations as a means of equalising the sudden energetic deficit.

Hope this is of some use.

-Tj.[/quote]

THAT’S BRILLIANT!!

yeah, that great, especially the thing with the critical mass.
SHAKTI IS MASS

oh BALG thou hast delivered once more!

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:4, topic:6625”]yeah, that great, especially the thing with the critical mass.
SHAKTI IS MASS[/quote]

Interesting - what I saw is that it’s where a thought (so to pseak) in the mind of the All, transcending spacetime, begins to assume dimensions within spacetime - is that similar to what you’re picking up?

yes this is it!

and it gains mass quickly!!