Opening the Stargate within (advanced practitioners only)

Just a quick technique id like to share. I heard someone mentioning stargates here. I developed a practice a few years ago that opens a Stargate inside of you. I wont delve into how this works, just be happy knowing it does work.

With this you gain access to a lot of your power. It brings you into contact with your source. I am assuming this will work for everyone but if I am being honest I am not 100% sure everyone is capable of this.

I say advanced practitioners only because it puts you in a position of immense power and that can easily go south if someone is not prepared. Also, any energetic blockages within your ancestry or family line must be dealt with first. Otherwise you will be confronted by them strongly during the working.

The basics of this technique are examining your DNA, and tracing it back as far as you can. Past all your inheritable genetics, past the “junk DNA”, all the way to its source. This forces you past all your ancestry (and is why any blockages of that sort need to be dealt with) and to your source which will appear as a great star coming from within your chest.

To perform this first get into a meditative state. Close your eyes and feel your DNA swirling inside of you. Once you can focus on it strongly, begin tracing it backwards. Let yourself fall backwards into it. Keep going further and further past all your family who has lived before you. Past the species that lived before mankind took its first step, and pass the veritable abyss of the “junk DNA”.

Once you have gone as far as you can you will see a gate. If you have never accessed this power before it is likely closed and locked. This is your power. Command it to open or find another way. If the gate is unlocked or already opened than congrats you already have access to this power.

Once the gate is open you will feel/see a bright light burst from your chest. An interesting thing to note is that the light does not swirl in any direction, the rays, like the Suns, burst from you in completely straight lines. You will feel the energy immediately.

I can do this whole process within seconds now because of my practice, it will only take time the first few attempts. I taught this to someone I know IRL and they never reached their gate, they got lost within their own ancestry. Does this mean this person does not have a gate or is incapable of opening theirs? Maybe, but Im not sure. Just dont be frustrated if it takes multiple tries.

If anyone has any questions or comments I would love to answer.

6 Likes

This is a very interesting process. I would love to hear other’s experience with it and I will try it sometime in the next week and share the result.
I am curious @NeoFightTheNyophite, when you found this power, did you see any change in your life, in the effectiveness of your practices or in any other way?
If you have some examples and are willing to share them, I am very interested.

Thanks

1 Like

Aww. Inquiring minds want to know. It’s what we do.

Your DNA is just the animal you are using as a vessel, there’s very little relationship between it and your spiritual strength, unless you chose that as part of the working that is an incarnation.

In this light, this might not work for people do haven’t incarnate into a body that in closely designed. Some of us just had to be here now, by hook or by crook.

Junk DNA is not an abyss and not junk, we just don’t understand it yet.

My feeling is, this is all symbolic. The DNA is a symbol, not your actual DNA.

2 Likes

I think this is a really good point. My spiritual journey involves the synthesis of this body into my spirit, therefore my spirit can be found through my body. I undertstand the junk DNA isnt literal junk nor an abyss, but nothing much seems to occur when you are pushing through it.

I suppose it is possible it is symbolic but I am unsure. I believe it is my actual DNA but I could be wrong. Full disclosure this was taught to me while I was on LSD and was put in the situation of needing to exorcise someone. One of the things this allows you to do (or at least what it allowed me to do) is to channel entities. I think the reason for this is very Tao, I put myself into the flow of life and was awaked to it.

Again Im unsure whether this is just me or someone else could have the same experience. This is a highly personal technique but one at least a portion of people here should be able to replicate.

@Shono I actually learned this before I went through what I consider to be my initiation into magick. This was probably the first really heavy technique I learned, and I have a feeling it was important to my initiation occuring at all.

The first time I opened the gate, as I said above, was in a situation where a demon that resided in another human started revealing itself to me and causing problems. At least it referred to itself as a demon but it was surely no Lucifer, Belial, etc… it was either lying or very low rank. Also, this person was not a conscious magick user, just someone open with skills they didnt know how to handle.

After she fell asleep I was guided through this process. With the gate open I was able to allow other things and entities to step into my body. Again ill state that my spiritual journey involved the synthesis or the merging of my body and spirit into one. For that reason channeling is important to what I do, and I dont know whether others will share that experience.

Either way, I let something from the abyss come into me to eat the demon out. The demon earlier in the night had been feeding from an innocent 3rd party earlier in the night and told me “who cares? Its just another person”. A line that was repeated to it while it was being eaten.

Nowadays I open the gate to fire off sigils, or when I need to do strong protective work. I have a suspicion it opens and closes on its own sometimes however, so I am probably using it more than I realize.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t use your exercise. Mine was well open. :frowning:

1 Like

Unfortunately? It sounds like a positive to me if its already opened.

1 Like

I’m HUNGRY for power

1 Like

Bumping this to share the knowledge.

2nd person wondering at this.

Is this connected to that thing about spirits you met who want to eat people’s souls forever?

1 Like

Actually not at all. Taught to me by Gnostic spirits, my personal guides. Also those entities you refer to dont want to eat peoples souls forever thats a bit of a misrepresentation, but seeing as I had the thread deleted thats understable.

I cant delve into how it works because I dont understand exactly what a star gate is, other than this opens a gate to a star inside of you. I think my explanation of the practice goes over how it works well.

Actually im sure there is a connection somewhere, but to say this is a practice of, or taught by, the Hidden Ones is just false.

1 Like

Not really:

The “soul” of the person is taken in the claws and teeth of the gods that formed us and is torn apart. The sheer terror of this however is that unlike the merciful animals on earth, when a god eats you you cannot die and stop feeling. Every ounce of you feels the pain of being ripped apart eternally, and is forced to act almost like a battery to our gods.

Your gods seems bit strange.

4 Likes

Having little idea, not being an advanced practitioner just someone with maybe a few years of magick… I really want to try this

But I bloody well won’t before I have made sure I am balanced etc

I will be fucking delighted however if by the time I do it’s already open though!!!

1 Like

spirit and body are very related otherwise they wouldnt be bound together

2 Likes

They are the “gods” of the spirits that taught me other techniques, not mine. Those spirits were also an atavistic part of our evolution, so that represents a very primal early drive.

2 Likes

According to some occult traditions, it is a beacon of sorts, kind of like a spiritual frequency, that summons a causeway stemming from the acausal through to causal space-time. These traditions claim that it can only be activated through the sexual union of male and female or female and female, who share an empathetic connection. It is said that with the release of a very strong female orgasm directed at a quartz tetrahedron, Baphomet will be brought forth to manifest as a beautiful, middle-aged woman. And that is but one of the many gates, for which they believe exists nine.

3 Likes

My genetics is all junk and I don’t give a crap about it. Can I use my memetics instead as the basis for opening a gate?

1 Like

No, i would use your dna. Care about it or not it traces a line between you and your ancestry and thats what is important about it.

Thank you for the explanation! This is new info for me. I think if what is talked about by you and me is the same thing it might lend some credence towards it being a technique not all may accomplish. I am unsure though. The first time I opened it a star burst from within me, and a spirit did come to possess me and accomplish my task, though it was not belial.

I had not heard of the spirit that had came to me before, but I am reading Akhkharu now and I believe he exists within that current.

1 Like

Imagine being so absorbed in your own hubris that you assume you know everything, if you state your own hypothesis as fact, this is how you will come across.

Maybe in your personal belief and practice genetics has nothing to do with the spirit, that cannot be said for many other practices, you have native practices in Europe, Africa, and Asia that are intricately tied to your DNA, and they’re not going away because it hurts your feelings. If you want a very common one you can look into MoPai, which is best practiced by Indonesians, there are many such examples.

For somebody claiming to be interested in his ideas, you sure do love to impose your own bias on others.

You should look into the Dreams of Scipio, which is related to how planetary forces affect your being, the original Chaldean astrology was supposedly intended to show you your descent through the spheres, whose influence you would need to overcome in order to escape reincarnation.

As for gateways, in Armanism (Armanenschaft) it is believed that the planets and constellations themselves are gateways to certain gods and forces. In a sense, just as you mentioned previously that you were sure that there is an intricate link between your spirit and body, you should see it in a similar way with regards to the seven classical planets and the constellations.

A previous poster mentioned a tetrahedron, in that same tradition, which is based on the pre-Christian Hermetic practices, the double tetrahedron is considered a representation of how the physical and extra-physical realities overlap, this includes once again the idea that planetary forces are more than mere pieces of material.

As for looking within you, there are practices as previously mentioned that encompass work with your lineage, and also include the idea of a racial oversoul, or a myth of the blood by another name. It sounds more like you have made a connection in that sense.

Edit: Oh, and the Dream of Scipio and Chaldean astrology is directly related to later gnostic ideas, which is why I mentioned these subjects.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will bookmark this and be sure to look into this. The Dream of Scipio is really calling to me.

2 Likes