Opening The Gate of Omnipotence - A Group Working

Over the past weeks, I have been overly distracted by other things. So, in order to get myself back on track, I did banishings, did some evocations to get back in touch with my more patient self and decided to do a group working and post a ritual (see link below):

While I think that this ritual might be more suitable for more advanced magi, I invite those without much experience to give it a go. The date for this ritual will be Next Tuesday 12/11 at 10pm EST.

I am going to open a group working here for entering the Gate of Omnipotence.

Gods participating in this working:

Toco’Fer’Al (Tentatively, hopefully…I’m very persuasive)
Toco’Fer’Al’s superior (to be confirmed)
Prince Azazel
Marquis Lerajie
And one other that has yet to be confirmed.

Thank you for endeavoring to join.

10 Likes

I’ll give it a shot. Pls, send prayers and support to my newb ass.

3 Likes

Samael will be joining in with this working as well.
like I said will keep the list short and sweet and a little bit varied. a little bit of help with climbing to omnipotence.

2 Likes

I’m interested

3 Likes

I was been told to participate, so count me in.

2 Likes

Count me in. I might also add some necromantic influences into it too. I know Toco´Fer´Al accepts necromancy in workings. Same thing could be said about Azazel and Marquis Lerajie. Samael also accepts necromancy. That leaves Toco´Fer´Als superior, I have to check into it.

3 Likes

You do what you feel is best. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Very cool, I look forward to seeing exactly what you and your group accomplish, Fairwinds.

1 Like

You’re welcome to join in, @anon72564005.

1 Like

I have not seen Marquis Lerajie to deal with necromancy, though the putrification of wounds might lead to death…
Might you give more detail for others on this specific aspect? Perhaps it is from your personal experiences?

1 Like

i would love to join i just want what the ritual will be about

3 Likes

It is getting enough consolidated energy together to allow the gate to be opened. I will be evoking tonight to acquire the sigils, etc necessary to access this gateway.

3 Likes

Yeah, I had no idea, either. But since I’m not that much into necromancy this subject just didn’t came up, I guess :woman_shrugging:t2: (Plus, I’m really really new) The more you know!

3 Likes

Yeah, I generally do not work with nm, either. Perhaps a necromancer might draw on a gods skills in that arena.

3 Likes

How often have you worked with T’F’A? What do you find to be the pros and cons in your work with him? Did he do that one thing with his left hand to you?

2 Likes

“Leraje teaches the witch to project her astral body from within a lucid dream. She can help the witch alter her personal destiny. Leraje is a good teacher from nature-based sorcery and necromancy. She helps the witch network, both on the astral and physical planes.”

3 Likes

Cool, didn’t knew this website :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s good for beginners! I think at least :sweat_smile:

There are so many resources out there. I usually do a bit of recon prior to a first evoke, but I didn’t see that one. Good call.

2 Likes

To be honest I haven´t worked with him at all. I have invoked him and communicated whit him about the possibility of necromancy which seems to fit well when it´s not about sexual currents of magick. For example, necromantic workings with Belial are far more fitting Than with Lilith.Necromancy fits well with other aspect of magick though which is the reason why I don´t have any problems imbuing works that involve Lerajie, with necromancy. I work my magick through necromancy so I have gotten used to it too. Necromancy offers a lot more than death, it´s part of the the tree of death after all. When you travel the tree of life, you will encounter currents of the tree of death and vice versa.

3 Likes