Opening The Gate of Omnipotence - A Group Working

oh, I see. I didn’t catch that as I only drew it and saw it right side up.

2 Likes

I only saw it because I do not know how to draw pentagram upside down!

2 Likes

Sure I’ll join in.

2 Likes

To me it resembled to some kind of room, when I draw it. But I’m that kind of person who sees whole scenes on ingrain wallpaper if you leave me alone with it long enough :thinking:

@anon451302: I had really weird dreams last night after drawing it and looking at it for a while.

2 Likes

Okay you guys, I just decided to leave my appartment for the ritual. If it feels this intense by now I don’t want to put my S.O. at any risk :hushed: I’ll take some bottled water with me, I’ll hope that’s okay.
@anon451302, pls pm me, if there is anything I should pay attention to when I’m doing this outside. Thanks!

1 Like

Ehm stupid question… Should we use this part of the ritual as well?

If yes, as targets name, we place our name?

3 Likes

Oh, well…I guess you could. Um, no…I would NOT recommend locking yourself in that realm. I’d use another name that is deserving of that fate.

2 Likes

Just don’t eat any locust twigs on your way. lol

3 Likes

Hmm… Ok, I have some names in mind :smirk:

3 Likes

I’m in! Let’s do this thing!

1 Like

I’m really excited for some reason. I’ll make a quick recap about some names on my list, then :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Let me know how Omnipotence feels. But please do take note of the timing of this ritual. Tuesday at 10pm EST.
All in sync.

4 Likes

Aiit, for whatever reason I feel really drawn to this, seems like I’m right on time to jump on the bandwagon. Count me in, will give it a shot

1 Like