Opening The Gate of Omnipotence - A Group Working

By the way, the god that TFA is under the rulership of is poseidon or as the romans knew him as, Neptune?

2 Likes

Gotcha, so new evocation last night to ask? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, water is the element.

3 Likes

Not a surprise, IĀ“ve felt this calling to work with entities connected to the depths of the sea, for a while now

2 Likes

Also yes, I did do some invocations earlier and that is when I got my answers.

2 Likes

I will take partā€¦ within this group working

3 Likes

Welcome welcome

2 Likes

Is everything in place or are u still finishing everything up and getting it together?
@anon451302

3 Likes

I have a few minor things yet, Xever. Sigil or sigil keys, and an Evocation to do yet tonight. Seems to be running smooth though and will definitely be ready by the weekend at the latest.

5 Likes

Excellentā€¦ Keep us updated.

3 Likes

Thanks, but Iā€™m trying to limit my activities. Iā€™ll be watching though.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Perhaps Leraie involvement means more of a focused approach to your working. As he is considered to be an archer, his involvement could mean that the knowledge would be specific to each that takes part, and not your group as a whole.

Random thought.

1 Like

Sigil for the gate. Sorry itā€™s not beautiful, it was free hand. Please draw it ASAP so you donā€™t forget!

4 Likes

Aaaaah, man, I canā€™t draw for shit :sob:
Iā€™ ll do my best!

3 Likes

Paper on monitor + trace with a pen = :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Someone turned this sigil upside down and saw what it looks like ??

1 Like

I have not. People see what they want to see.

2 Likes

If you recall the Nativity scene meme that looks like two TRex fighting. They symbol is right side up, not upside down.

2 Likes

I would appreciate if people would afford this thread the same seriousness they do to the other working threads and not turn it into some little teen drama.
@Lady_Eva

2 Likes

No. It only comes to mind the baphomet head.!

2 Likes