Opening the door of all doors

Is it possible through either ritual or spell casting to open the door of all doors to the spirits and do a mass summoning for the purpose of getting a massive group of spirits, demons or angels to commune without having to do evocations, invocations, offerings or rituals? Like is there a master spell for opening such doors? Whats your opinion on this I am genuinely interested in knowing if it’s possible. Thank you

2 Likes

Yes, there is. But are you bold enough to wield such ancient spell?

No -vocation needed, just the mystical barbarous words, and they are around you. But how advanced are you in occultism?

Man, what a topic you brought up!

3 Likes

Yes i am crazy that should be clear by now. My idol is the Joker. Hahaha but in all seriousness i was just curious because my evocations for summoning Bune and other Goetia are not working and I was hoping that if maybe i am doing something wrong then with a massive summoning i could get answers a whole lot faster towards my purposes.

2 Likes

Then what? You tell them what you want, they use all spiritual powers of light and darkness to get you what you asked for… then what? You sit there and have faith. After that it may or may not happen. Then only one spirit is more than enough because you will do the exact same thing, and you will have the exact same result.

So the question here is not the existence of such spell, but the change it would bring to you, the effect of it regarding the results you seek.

If you expect magick to be like finding a Genie in a bottle, then you will be disappointed. And if you think that a thousand Genies would be better, then you will be disappointed a thousand times!

My suggestion to you is leave fantasy world and Hollywood magick, learn “real” magick and understand how it works, then use it to your benefit. Your way of thinking is logical and clever… but it’s not accurate because it lacks a realistic understanding of magick, that you would gain from study in practice. Reading only would give you ideas, and ideas would inspire fantasies and fantasies will get you nothing. Start by doing evocations and invocations - if you want to work with spirits - and after you pass this step successfully, look for that spell.

6 Likes

Let me just tell you that you wont ask this question when you will be capable of it one day,until that day,work hard :+1:
Nothing is instakill,I wish it would be like that,but its just not.

Start with this :point_down:

2 Likes

I meant no dis-respect to anyone that would take such a question i asked. As such my apologies to anyone who would be offended by my asking. My inquires are for a bigger purpose you or anyone may not understand. Also have you heard of the name MARDUK as the name to be called as DUGGA. I am told he was the lord of lords the master of magicians and that he is not to be called unless its a life threatening situation? My whole take on such a question is to become a man with power, enlightenment, wisdom, understanding, wealth if possible, the ability to have better success at acheiving my goals and of course the final peace obtaining a life extension of 300+ or more years on earth as it is promised by Lucifer along with the abilities to understand, control, manifest, manipulate, such beings for purposes you may not understand but are goals of mine to achieve as i have dreamed of such things since i was 7 years old and no i do not believe in genies however I do know that the Djinn are real and not a force to be reckoned with or trusted as they are malevolent and only out for there own goals to enslave us all. So if I offended any of you again I apologize as that is not my intentions and as for questions I will ask any question I deem necessary to achieve my ultimate goal. For you to understand me is for you to understand what drives me.

3 Likes

Every mage here have those desires my friend.But remember we must take the baby steps first.

4 Likes

Not offended at all. I’m just trying to help.

You say I don’t understand. Well, ok. Maybe I don’t. But here’s a prophecy from a mad man who doesn’t understand :

You will seek whatever you said there. You will end up getting nothing because of the reasons I mentioned earlier. IF you’re lucky, you won’t get scammed by a con artist and just be a victim of an idiot for while. When you end up with nothing you will curse magick and magicians then go around saying magick is not real, it doesn’t work, it’s all B.S and move on with your life.

I don’t want that to happen to you, that’s why I said what I said. Not offended at all. If you still think I do not understand then please ignore everything I said. You will remember it at the right time.

On the other hand. Maybe I don’t know or understand. It’s possible! Either way, I honestly wish you the best of luck in your journey and truly hope you achieve your dreams :slight_smile:

3 Likes

‘’ Do what thou wilt ‘’ said the most important magician of all times, Crowley. If you feel you can do it than do it. Demons love charisma and leadership.

A magician path has nothing to do with the others. Some can advance in days what others achieve in years.

Nevertheless ask the tarot, the runes or your pendulum before trying it. Its safer!

4 Likes

How is this possible? Can you explain that statement to me?

2 Likes

Are you able to share you ultimate goal in public?

1 Like

I legit laughed man,thank you

3 Likes

Because genies are something from fairytale that occultist/average joe people attached to Djinn based on many different inaccurate fantasies.

1 Like

the word seemed kind of interchangeable but thanks for clarifying your perspective :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Genie denotes something that grants wishes which is the usual what people tie it to, while djinn or jinn people tend to tie to the actual race of beings. It’s not really my perspective as I don’t work with them to really care what people call them. However, observation when people call them genies they seem like they lean more towards the little thoughtforms they create than the actual beings they put the work into seeking out.

1 Like

Because a genie is the fairytale made up to make children believe they are good when in reality the Djinn are not what they appear, but are considered to be truly the most evil of all beings as they came even before angels or demons as the story goes.

1 Like

I would love to take a peek at that story, got and advice on a good book to review?

1 Like

Could you possibly review the Necronomicon and tell me if its acurate as i am reading it now and i am curious to know if the 50 names of demons or deities that are in it as acurate as those of the Goetia Demons or if they are in a league of there own. It says that Marduk is the Lord of Lords and Master of Magicians. His name should not be called
except when no other will do, and it is the most terrible
responsibility to do so. The word of his calling is DUGGA.
This, the first name of MARDUK, should only be used when life is
threatened. It is not wise to use it on any other occasion, of
flippantly in way. To do so would be to render the other seals and
names worthless, for MARDUK would abandon you to your fate. I am wondering if this is true or not?

1 Like

Definitely not from my experience. There are the good, the bad, and the ugly amongst all groups of beings.

I haven’t dealt with the ‘Shaitan’ directly, however, the Marids and Irfits i’ve come across have been very wise, loving, and caring beings.

1 Like

What do you know of the beings from the necronomicon? Particularlly this one Master of Magicians. His name should not be called
except when no other will do, and it is the most terrible
responsibility to do so. The word of his calling is DUGGA.
This, the first name of MARDUK, should only be used when life is
threatened. It is not wise to use it on any other occasion, of
flippantly in way. To do so would be to render the other seals and
names worthless, for MARDUK would abandon you to your fate.

1 Like