Opening sigils - magick of angels and demons

Improvise…incorporate the steps of opening a sigil, to complement in his usual steps - I’ve done so and still gotten results.

always follow the steps in the book . After familiar with experience , then you can add stuff. There’s no point adding stuff if it’s not in the book unless you know what your doing. Most others always add unnecessary stuff. When in doubt. follow the book’s instructions. Most others advice don’t even use the book’s so their advice isn’t base on the book’s method but their own view. If your going to learn a method, learn the book you have properly. Creativity is after you have master some magick process with more success experience.

always follow the steps in the book . After familiar with experience , then you can add stuff. There’s no point adding stuff if it’s not in the book unless you know what your doing. Most others always add unnecessary stuff. When in doubt. follow the book’s instructions. Most others advice don’t even use the book’s so their advice isn’t base on the book’s method but their own view. If your going to learn a method, learn the book you have properly. Creativity is after you have master some magick process with more success experience.

Point is . if your not gonna follow the book’s instruction then why bother with the book? Each steps left out or included for each book is there for a reason specific to the book method your learning. Any changes mean your not learning the same magick process for the magick taught.

I do follow the steps in the book. The book was not specific on that point, hence I asked.

@DarkStarTati if the book don’t mention a process. don’t add to it and get creative. It’s that simple. Usually the instructions are chapter before the list of spells. In this case with this henry archer book. All you need is the section titled " the ritual of union" It explains clearly what to do and then it summarize it.

Almost all gom books are pretty straight forward instructions. too many like to add stuff to it , that’s why it confuse others when they ask about it. Always refer to the book at hand. Might take few reading through to understand, but it’s all in the book.

To answer your other question about how to say your request. page 31, 2nd to bottom paragragh. You say "By the power of the _____( ruling angels, attending angels, and demon), i ask that…

ritual summary is on page 33. it says to do so too.

When you say it in your mind, you say that. Okay. Because they other guy said you don’t need to say that when you say it in your mind.

i tend to follow instructions to the letter. that way i know i’m following process that keeps me safe. The other person have more experience so he decides what he wants to do. But for any new book one is exploring. i say stick to the book instruction. It’s for your safety.
especially the gom books. they put a great deal of time and research to get the process right for the magick book. After mastering the steps taught, then they say you can be creative to explore process but they still recommend to stick to the book process until your more experience and getting results.

If your in chemistry class and teacher tells you to mix certain things. you don’t go adding or deleting chemicals. that can be dangerous. It’s the same concept with magick even though it may not seem to be as dangerous as mixing chemicals. wrong chemical mix and you can create poison vaper. Even a little bit of wrong amount of solution can be dangerous.

Too many people in life don’t cross their t’s and dot their i’s . i just happen to be one of those who are specific in detail.

with magick. i leave no chance to error. i’m just a cautious person. i don’t need potential mistakes that can harm me. No need to have chance for haunting spirits or backfire magick from not following instructions properly. lol

Somebody used those rituals from “the magick of angels and demons by Henry archer”? Because i found that some sigils of angels don’t mach, sigil of angel is totally different. Like the sigil of Riyiel, the 29 angel.

From what I observed, there isn’t only ONE sigil for an entity.
Think about AA Michael for example, he has multiple sigils: Damon Brand has a sigil with hebrew letters, Ben Woodcroft has one with Celestial alphabet, you can make one using the Rose Cross method etc.

For demons, Bune has 2 sigil versions for example and they’re both effective.

1 Like

I have used the book, and it works, very well. The only thing I think could be explained more, is the enormous life changing shit storm which could be unleashed if some of these workings are done on a whim.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will try it, I searched for something like this for long time.

Also question- better to repeat the rituals, or cast it once?

Hi, once is enough

1 Like

How long did you wait for effects?

depends on will and focus. and experience. nothing in life worth doing is achieve with only one attempt.
if you don’t get results do it again. very simple logic. U be the judge.

1 Like