Opening my third eye

How do the spirits appear when your third eye is open?
@BlackFlameEmissari

There is a certain spirit which has appeared to me several times over the past several years. Each time it appears to me and I see it with my own two eyes but also with another visual field. This certain spirit appears as black fire in both visual fields but in the third eye visual field I’m able to see a face whereas with my physical eyesight all I see is a fiery form without a face. It’s face has very large eyes and a large mouth from which come fire and smoke.

I have also met light forms and shadow forms. Some shadow forms can shapeshift if you interact with them.

2 Likes

I have been seeing some flashes of light… Weird. Is that what it is? How do they appear?

How do I interact with them? Any tips?

Most of my experiences involved beings entering my field without myself actually having consciously summoned them.

I think a variety of beings monitor humanity. I’ve seen dark and light forms working together even though they might otherwise seem to oppose one another.

Light and dark forms appear in a humanoid form without any features but a solid form either of pure light or darkness.

Besides dark forms there are also shadow forms which appear more vague often like a mist. For me shadow beings often remind me of simple tasks I should have done during the day. Light and dark forms often have much more complex messages which take time and focus to decode.

As far as attracting their attention acheiving various energy states or states of mind can cause them to become interested in you. The times I encountered light and dark forms was in a somewhat deep meditative state below the alpha brainwave level. Learn how to shift your brainwave state into theta and remain conscious. That might take some time to do. But if you want to encounter these beings that’s the best way.

1 Like

I am thinking about trying this and I was wondering what you wold do with these once you have obtained these items

Welcome to the forum, @CrypticAce54. I see you joined us on October 6 but have not introduced yourself. Please do so as it is required on this forum. Just click the image below and post in our Intro thread:

handIntro

Also, a quick FYI, the person you are replying to has left the forum so is unlikely to respond to you.

Can you give tips for summoning Hecate to open third eye?
im new in evocation

I ate only raw cilantro from my garden for three days for unrelated reasons. Third eye opened. I know it sounds ridiculous. It wasnt intended, but happened. Just throwing that out there.

Seeds or leaves?

1 Like

Fresh leaves and stems, cut straight from the plant.

Is that coriander to us brits?

1 Like

I had to look that up, and it seems that they are similar plants but have different flavors and aromas. The kind I was growing at the time was very similar to parsley.

1 Like

Don’t suppose you have it’s Latin name do you? Coriander sn’t a herb I grow as not keen on its taste but you’ve piqued my interest in its family tree now.

2 Likes

Coriandrum sativum

2 Likes

Is that coriander or the cilantro @Jpj mentioned?

1 Like

Coriandrum Sativum is the cilantro. Here in the states you encounter it most often in Hispanic dishes, salsa, etc.

1 Like

Man thats bitter. Why may I ask did you do this? (You need not answer if it’s personal)

2 Likes

It was just a personal challenge. I spent that summer eating only what I could grow, and decided to eat the rows of cilantro consecutively because there weren’t very many of them.

2 Likes

Woah… that’s discipline man.

2 Likes

Thank you! It was weird and awful though lol. Glad it’s over.

2 Likes