Opening my 3rd Eye?

Greetings!
So I did 3 Invocations out of the Goetia (two time Sallos and one time Andromalius) in the last 2 weeks and I don’t know if I’m starting to open my 3rd eye, I’m feeling a bit dizzy and strange in normal situations. Just like hovering instead of standing in the ground and I’m interpreting stuff different and I’m less caring of normal stuff that evereage people would do. I don’t know if this is because of my manic depression but I never experienced something like that before… :thinking:

1 Like

It sounds like it’s working.

2 Likes

It’s never closed, you’re just working it out. The idea of “opening” your third eye is a hindrance for most but sometimes a drive. You think it’s closed so you waste more time trying to open something already opened.

4 Likes

Nice, thx for your quick answer. :blush:

yeah, i was trying lots and lots of techniques to open what was already open - i just haven’t ever used it or didn’t know how, and now i’m just trying to align my “two visions”. from what i gathered, you have to train to use this sight like a muscle

1 Like

What training are you currently doing that with?

simply just getting into a meditative state, tune into my astral senses and when i feel i’ve done enough i open my physical eyes and try to watch images and/or videos on rituals to see spirits, aura, etc.

1 Like

Hello there

Tune into the frequencies that you hear and just listen to them have thoughts going in on your mind and be aware of every feeling you get on your body and be so aware that eventually your body becomes heavy and numb

1 Like

try using the 5th planet pentacle of jupiter seal of king solomon to develop your intuition/psychic abilities.

2 Likes