Opening/charging a Seal with blood but without saying enns and chants

When charging/opening a seal and putting blood on the seal, will that be powerful enough for them to enter your temple or room? I believe blood to them is very special. Any recommendations?

I’m aware of the “Conjuration to Summon Forth” to evoke them but what about the first method I explained?

Enns are so you immerse yourself in their energy before evoking or invoking.

1 Like

Blood represents the elements combined which makes it a powerful materialisation base for the spirit we call.

2 Likes

Blood is also a more physical essence then charging with energy alone. Blood helps in anchoring a working to the physical.

2 Likes

Yes, this is fine. I do recommend vibrating the name on the sigil, and being in as deep a trance state as you can get. You don’t need ens or chants.

1 Like

Great. Would you recommend someone with little experience in their senses to still give blood? Let’s say I need a small help or favor, nothng huge - I give blood knowing full well I can’t hear nor see them, however they can see and hear me. The changes of them honoring my request increases, would you say?

Just what i was thinking. It would be awkward having others hear me lol

2 Likes

move at your own pace! If you want to give blood its your choice! As long as you are aware of what your jumping into doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie!
The spirits do know that you can’t hear them yet but you can hear yourself! So watch out to what you say and promise to do because they will hold you to your words.

2 Likes

@MiKu Are there any personal downsides you’ve experienced, if any? does the sprit stick with you forever? Can do as they wish? etc?

Blood bond is hard to break so the spirit can get to you regardless of your defences… your DNA will be linked to the spell you casted! I hv read somewhere if you curse someone and used your blood they will know you did it! On the other hand, you reap the benefits as well when its healing or beneficial spell. The spirit wouldn’t do as you wish if its not benefiting them somehow.

1 Like

Coming back to your post. Vibrating as in mentioning “King Belial” in a deep voice? Once? Repeatedly?

Also, a sigil alone and once it’s charged, will this open doors to other nasty critters, parasites, etc? I always beleived it’ strictly Belials doort to open and confront or invite him into our lives. Correct me if I’m wrong please.

How to vibrate names - charge and open the sigil, and do it until you sense it worked.
If you can’t sense when it works, go back to your meditation to develop the sensitivity, ideally before trying to talk to spirits. Otherwise you’re flying blind.

These things are around you all the time. You should always learn how to protect your energy and banish as a basic practice.

Yes and no - a sigil is not a door to a place, it’s more like a phone number, and you can make a miss-dial, or your line can be intercepted. Which takes you back to using divination and developing your senses so you can tell when the voice on the other end is not who you expected.

2 Likes