Opening Chakras

When you open your chakras, will they always be open, or do they close after a while?

Will they become easier to open after the first time you opened them?

1 Like

Your chakras are always open. To “open” them is a misnomer. You don’t open them but stimulate them to increase the power running though them.

And yes, if you stimulate them, that stimulation remains. When the wattage increases, it stays increased.

In the OAA material, and the Soul Travel course, EA never talks about opening chakras but charging them.

5 Likes

What meditation is needed for stimulate my chakras?

2 Likes

There are many. The most basic is through visualization and vibrating the Bija mantras.

4 Likes

I need advicing about this. Wanting to make more stronger my relation with Lady Lilith.

1 Like

If you have a relationship with Lilith, you can ask her to work on your chakras to make your connection easier. @succupedia has mentioned in his posts that she did this for him.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I sent you a message with my favorite meditation site attached.

2 Likes

An exercise from EA that you can try is this:

Pull down cosmic force through your chakras, concentrating your awareness at each one as you pull the energy down into the earth. Then, concentrating your awareness fully on the root chakra, pull Earth energy into it and vibrate 'Lam" (pronounced ‘lum’) 10 times, until you feel the chakra widen and spin faster. Continue doing the same thing with each chakra, vibrating the proper mantra at each one, “vam, ram, yam, ham, kreem and om or sat nam.”

3 Likes