Thnks man
Ill take that into consideration

Open the door @Micah

Whispers Of four

2 Likes

Possesion and Pacts it is then @Mapachtli :smiling_imp:

Make a pact if you like… I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I often am too and I like it that way! My goddess Hekate is always there to protect me from certain astral nasties of which there are many.

Sometimes it’s far quicker to either use chaos Magick or just invoke an entity to deal with it. Then that’s just it over and done with without any fuss.

I’m also on the astral plane every time I meditate which I do twice a day no matter what and also when I sleep. I always wake up with an awesome experience to tell my partner about.

Blessings @Mapachtli :star:

3 Likes

Please refer to my comment @Mapachtli below ok! Just saves me writing it all out twice.

Blessings @Micah in all of your magickal workings.:star:

1 Like

Thnks @anon628574
Dang Hekate is strong in you

That was probably a Divine Blessing from her :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

It’s hard to say what’s going on here. I do know that a traditional method of working with spirits is the creation of a liber spirituum containing the sigil and image of the spirit. The sigils in that book get used repeatedly.

1 Like

Try one of the sigils again.

1 Like

Ok hold on

I used Satagraals sigil.
Same thing lol
Flashing, but no spirit

See if you can scan me. I’m wondering if things are working but maybe your ability to sense it is being blunted.

1 Like

@Faustus
I sense a calm sea green/blue aura coming from you. A peaceful shore.
Expansion.
Seems like you used the water element to expand your psychic senses I see.

Good job.

You Working on broadening your social and magical horizons more

1 Like

Now scan me and evoke Azazel. They call to you

1 Like

@Mapachtli

I sense Gold. Like Knights Templar type shit. Similar to the actual “Holy Land”, your Body is a Demonic Holy Land. The counterpart of The Judeo Christian Israel so to speak is Babylon.

Your Being and Body is Babylon for the Demons. Every ankle, joint, nerve ending, and vertebrae, is a home for The Demons.

Let me Evoke Azazel Real Quick

Ok that’s pretty good. When I scanned you it seemed to me that the sigil was active and that something showed up. Prior to that I saw a chain around your forehead. Made me wonder if you had been bound. I tried to break the chain.

1 Like

Let me know what he says

1 Like

I just broke it @Faustus
There was one on my Solar Plexus too
Been tryin to break that bitch for the longest.
An ex did that shit to me XD

@Mapachtli
Aaaaaannnnnndddddd Im possesed by Azazel :laughing:

1 Like