Open Link with Dantalion?

Does anyone here have an open link with Dantalion and would be willing to speak to him on my behalf?

Thank you!!

1 Like

you could always draw his sigil and and meditate on it, nothing comes for free and you wont progress by asking other to do it for you, im sure Dantalion would want you to progress.

5 Likes

I have been meditating on his sigil every day trying to contact him. I am asking people because I can’t seem to be able to

1 Like

How specifically are you doing it?

1 Like

Have you practiced the basics?

1 Like

Just sitting in a dark room, gazing upon his sigil. Me getting into a trance state, repeating his enn and “Dantalion, Come To Me”, and waiting to feel his presence. I can feel his presence sometimes but I can’t seem to get him to communicate. (whether it’s through thoughts or otherwise). I have tried using a pendulum but that doesn’t seem to help

Did you remember to channel energy into the sigil to activate it?

Yes, I can get it to flash and all of that

Just 2 more questions.

Have you meditated on opening the throat and third eye chakras?

Have you tried automatic writing?

1 Like

No I haven’t tried automatic writing, and I’ve tried pushing energy through those chakras into the sigil but that’s not really the same as opening them

1 Like

There you go. Third eye is for seeing them and the throat is for hearing them. Open and enhance those before your next evocation and test out the automatic writing technique.

1 Like

i forgot to mention that is also a good way to speak as well i dont do it tho anymore

Have you tried telling him a bit about yourself and expressed an interest in him as an individual? Why dont you ask him to unlock the aspects of your mind that he represents. Discuss those aspects with him and let him know how you feel they would further your evolution.

1 Like

If you can feel his presence congratulations you’ve summoned a demon! Not all of them are going to talk to you even if you can hear them. I’d just sit there staring until you told me what you wanted as well. Some are slow to warm up to an individual and will be very brisk and business like for many workings. Or it may be years before they crack a smile for you.

Others instantly feel like an old friend and you can’t wait to be smothered in their energy again. Dantalion has been a notoriously slow to get friendly spirit for quite a few on here. I’ve never talked to him myself, so I can’t give you any personal details on him.

2 Likes

I can feel his presence, but when I ask question I never get a response, whether it’s through thoughts, pendulum, verbal, whatever. I’m going to try the automatic writing though

2 Likes