Only one name is stuck in memory

Hi.

I’ve been reading through a list of Demon names to work with. I only wish for one as a start, and the only one so far that I can recall is Andras. Out of all the other names I read, this is the one that won’t let me forget.

I do not like the idea of this Demon. He is dangerous. I can’t find anything that relate to him being friendly. There is a lot of friendly ‘ish’ Demons out there, so why is Andras the only one stuck in my mind?

Is this supposed to mean something?

[quote=“Jennifer Potgieter, post:1, topic:4909”]Hi.

I’ve been reading through a list of Demon names to work with. I only wish for one as a start, and the only one so far that I can recall is Andras. Out of all the other names I read, this is the one that won’t let me forget.

I do not like the idea of this Demon. He is dangerous. I can’t find anything that relate to him being friendly. There is a lot of friendly ‘ish’ Demons out there, so why is Andras the only one stuck in my mind?

Is this supposed to mean something?[/quote]

I had this kind of experience with Astaroth, I would hear this name during the day or come across the sigil randomly. Once I forgot to turn off the TV and when I walked in the room, I saw some cheap show that I never watch usually (I barely even watch TV) and this particular episode (it’s some kind of a crime show) was about a sect, basically they were doing some sort of a ritual and there were hebrew writings on the wall and they were calling the name of Astaroth, turned out they were bunch of crazy people who just killed themselves lol. Anyway, I thought it was just a coincidence but it kept happening so I just evoked this demon. At some point it was very strange, I just drew Astaroth sigil on my body and started staring at it and at first I was having some sort of convulsions but after I had a pretty intense experience of a sexual nature lol. Someone told me that it was sort of a way to bond or something.
I think there is a possibility that you already have some kind of connection with this demon so that’s why this name pops up every now and then. Personally, I would just evoke him, but hey I’m quite reckless, I’ve evoked Lucifuge like 3 months after I started practicing evocation though everyone was telling me that I’m out of my goddamn mind. I don’t really understand why from what I’ve read he gets such a bad rep though.

When that happens, it is that entity telling you something. Maybe it wants to talk. Happened with me and many entities who suddenly wished to be contacted.

Be respectful and try to mentally communicate with Andras. I know he, as with Astaroth, gets a lot of bad reputation, but this happening means that this entity has something to tell you. They are making an effort to get close to you.

Congrats on your works, fke!

Same here, when they repeat their name and/or an image you have associated with them, it’s like getting a page - in my experience, anyway.

In before Andras appears in his mighty owl-ness presence and after being asked what does he wants, he scuttles away giggling like a naughty 6 foot five owl-headed child with nothing but a blushing, hand-covered face. :smiley:

[quote=“333, post:3, topic:4909”]When that happens, it is that entity telling you something. Maybe it wants to talk. Happened with me and many entities who suddenly wished to be contacted.

Be respectful and try to mentally communicate with Andras. I know he, as with Astaroth, gets a lot of bad reputation, but this happening means that this entity has something to tell you. They are making an effort to get close to you.

Congrats on your works, fke![/quote]

At some point Astaroth stopped popping up though and I asked why was that, the answer I got was something like “you have to maintain the contact, it’s your responsibility”. So of course, because I’m so bad at maintaining any sort of relationships and I get bored quickly, I could not be arsed taking initiative in my hands :smiley:

If it seems like he can do what you want him to do, then why not do (or have done) some divination on it, and then proceed if the reading’s positive - it’s good to have spirit allies and some of them can be experienced as friendly, or likeable, even lovable, but it’s not the main thing to look for IMO if you want a task done.

I’ve seen a (I won’t presume to say the) true form of some spirits when they’re not robed for human compehension, and it does your head in, as does the tiny bit I could grasp of their true nature.

The one thing you want is a spirit who wants the outcome, desires it, as much as you do - who knows why but some of them seem to love certain things with a passion and be willing to deliver them to us.

He also seem to appear with a big Black Wolf. Which also happens to be an animal I have a lot of respect for. Not a lot of people can see past their savageness into how gentle and caring they are towards family.

How exactly does the sigil thing work? Where you stare at the sigil to contact the Demon. Something like that.

Here’s a newsletter with the steps clearly outlined: [url=http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html]http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html[/url]

Hi.

Last night I decided to ask Andras to make his presence known. At first nothing happened.

Then I started feeling a strange feeling in my room and all around me. I knew exactly what it was the moment I felt it. His presence felt gentle and pleasant.

But it was not enough. So I asked him if we can meet face to face in the spiritual realm.

First I started to lose all feeling in my body. Then there was an intense vibration throughout my body and my heart raced beyond control.

Then something happened, but I can’t remember what it was. And all was back to normal, his presence was still there and I was still in my body.

Any ideas as to what happened will be appreciated.

[quote=“Jennifer Potgieter, post:10, topic:4909”]Hi.

Last night I decided to ask Andras to make his presence known. At first nothing happened.

Then I started feeling a strange feeling in my room and all around me. I knew exactly what it was the moment I felt it. His presence felt gentle and pleasant.

But it was not enough. So I asked him if we can meet face to face in the spiritual realm.

First I started to lose all feeling in my body. Then there was an intense vibration throughout my body and my heart raced beyond control.

Then something happened, but I can’t remember what it was. And all was back to normal, his presence was still there and I was still in my body.

Any ideas as to what happened will be appreciated.[/quote]

It’s very simple: You were at the verge of blacking out and had to follow with that. Dare to lose control, and you’ll find yourself in some kind of Out of Body Experience (OBE) where you’re speaking face to face with Andras.

Don’t worry, he won’t get mad cause you ddn’t meet him. To spirits, seeing how they are not bound by concepts of space and time, the meeting is still to happen, and it never happened in the first place. He’ll be there for you. Try again.

1 Like

Trust me, I’m not giving up. I was SO close!

Just putting this out there, but Andras is associated with discord. You have another thread about wanting to rid your property of unwanted guests. Perhaps the two are connected? Many here can attest that sometimes the answer comes before the question is asked. Magick is funny like that.