One Week Fitness Challenge (Mind, Body & Spirit) ~ Who's In?

You Already know Im in. Pushups and situps for me

20 pushups
25 situps

Increase by 5 a day

6 Likes

BADASS, I love it! :smiley:

4 Likes

LOL I just caught that error :joy:

3 Likes

It’s a big step each time, I figured one was a typo but still, huge leap, almost 230% by the end of the 7 days… :muscle:

4 Likes

Nice. -i’ll something similar. :smirk:

2 Likes

I think we need to up the stakes - I’m at a loss for an award that would work right now but we can all make a pledge, right, for a forfeit? To tun for one week, to balance not being able to commit to who and what we want to be for the same 7-day period?

@Drachir - pledge to change your avatar to a photo of Angela Merkel naked if you drop out! :smirk_cat:

Srs: think how nice it would be, to see those pasty greenish-beige rolls, the ripples and shimmies, every time you make a post… attached to you, through the aether, like some kind of vast and slightly ammoniac spirit waifu! :kiss:

Or something, dunno, juast to make it more real. :sunglasses:

I’ll put a fucking pussy hat on mine if I puss out and don’t do the planks, or maybe photoshop on some nice bright red problem glasses, something horrible. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So, pick a forfeit for your avater people, let’s get serious! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

OK… WOW! :flushed:
#THAT, is pure evil. :fearful:

2 Likes

Ill change my Avatar to Jesus Christ AND return to Christianity if i drop out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Strong body. Strong mind. Ok push ups & sit ups while eating better. Count me in.

5 Likes

lol it’s probably going to be really nice weather, we’re all going to drop out and the forum front page will be full of pictures of saints, jesus, chicks in burqas and ugly politicians, it’s going to be a riot either way! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Goit to be worth singing up for that alone right folks? :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know what this means,:neutral_face: but i assume that its …“good”? :thinking:

Hm… its not a boob-pic, but i guess that it would look funny :blush:

2 Likes

Lol my Avatar shall remain the same. Im not dropping out. Expect a post of results in 1-2 hours. On my way home right now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That is… a kinda overkill. :flushed:
~Don’t you think?:smirk:

3 Likes

Guys? I seem to have found the “theme song” of this thread/challenge:

~Let’s get fit and undestructable, like those …“russian”? Guys you could saw on movies and stuff.

2 Likes

The zombie cult shall not possess our Brother in Darkness, we must

Sit-Up for Satan!

Push-Up For King Paimon, and

Burpee for Belial! :sunglasses:

(I shall be doing Core Strength for Kek Ascent, because nothing else scanned, and He is the One Mighty of Thigh! :green_heart:)

6 Likes

4 Likes

That moment when you move up the ranks from Demon/Human to Brother in Darkness, courtesy of Lady Eva :joy: :joy::joy:

3 Likes

COOL! :sparkles: :smiley:

I found this a while ago, really inspiring how he uses everyday things to work out with, nice body too:

4 Likes

TRIGGERED

4 Likes

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/1134?u=laith_wavey

3 Likes