One too many Mornings ❌

Sharing these lines can help me sort things out… I may sound unstable, so again, I’m sharing To release inner tension…

I’ve changed since I began to engage in Become A Living God both Blog and YouTube Channel Of E.A. To the point that I looked back to the words I’ve wrote to introduce my self here through the eyes of an observer in a sense of wonder; such an ignorant view of one self, I thought! Though it was only months ago… seems I’ve evolved a tiny bit. and tiny bits are huge. As I asked my self the same questions again, the simple questions of What my interests in the Practice are, and what my struggles are. I can only shortly answer that with a simple sentence: I’m being too obsessed that I would not recognize those.
trying to understand one single topic at a time, (taps) are multiplying on my screen and I’m lost again… still I do need to calm my self so that the “world around me would calm” … been days and nights that I’ve been awake searching… it’s not going to work if I continue doing so. I can not put my hands on a key to how to know… to recognize without actually understanding… I used to find relief reading bout quantum physics… I do not quite understand the articles I relate to (the ones with the mystical depth ) but they spoke magic to me enlightening certain spots On the realm of “just knowing”. here the situation is different, if I’m to be dealing with powerful entities then I need to -at least- have the perfect background bout all… that needs years of learning… okay… but what if who I am is on the edge of somewhere beyond the years of learning… I’m eager to do! To act,. To test me… can I possibly test me?? that is where my intuition keeps pointing to.
•The interest transformed from wanting to get things done into expanding my awareness and tapping into a higher level of knowledge … for now. But I don’t seem to be able to do so by my own…
•Struggle is: I’m torn between too main titles, on one hand I want to learn in order to make the connection, on the other I “need” the connection to learn …

6 Likes

Hi,
Sounds like you’re doing alright. There is valuable knowledge in every single thing if it is recognized. And reading multiple sources will only help you avoid getting stuck following one (another’s) point of view.
I’d say keep doing what you do.

1 Like

Hi, @Yazata
Ye the beauty of the left hand path is that it doesn’t force ideologies upon your head

2 Likes

I think the whole left-hand-path is about ideology of being occultish and focusing on self-empowerement, so in a way you are wrong in your statement

wellcome to forum, you look nice, do you have cats.

2 Likes

I was just bout to edit the word ideology into way of doing’… just before I read ur reply , would that had made a right statement out of it?
Thank you
No cats though …I’m waiting for a cousin to pet me a puppy wolf :no_mouth:, he wouldn’t. they say wolves in particular can not be raised for they r too wild…u don’t see em wolves in the circus… jus saying

The other beauty of the LHP is that we’ve all been through a lot and aren’t overly judgmental and are really embracing and supportive moreso than most other groups I’ve ever been involved with.

2 Likes

Self empowerment takes time though… I’ll be 45 in a few weeks and I still falter on occasion. It’s part of being human in a quantum entanglement of trial and error.

True, the vibes in here are so welcoming.

1 Like

The complexity of a texture on quantum view allows the idea of one’s error in a specific experience, to align to a very same context only in a different revolve, that alignment highlights the individuality because it confirms the existence of an opposite entangled event. Individuality is a core of LPH.

1 Like