One ritual on top of another. Do they mix?

Have been doing a ritual two weeks ago which consist of a crystal grid which is around a copper plate. Then in the center of it all, a set of four stones forming a square with a black stone protecting each end of the square form. For two weeks the grid is active. Then I decided today to add up. I came to do a simple calling of Mammon for money abundance and using also the norse symbol ‘fehu’ I wrote the rune on a white piece of paper and just put it in the center of the entire grid set up. It felt right, because it is for the same goal. My 1st ritual phase (the copper grid) was for four types of abundance.

My question is this; doing the ritual that way, is there a risk of mixing the energies because I added up? or changed the set up? Your experience on this is important, thus why my post. because I do rituals much more actively now, but still, I am new at this. Even crystal grids, I am knew to that.

I don’t think this sounds like a problem. The different traditions you drew from to fuse into the overall ritual were calling compatible energies, so I don’t see any conflict here.

Seems like you know what you’re doing to me :smiley: Go as your guts guide you.

1 Like
  • thumbs way up ! * Tx
1 Like

Bit of a fun area because people who express magickal terms in math are either written off as trying to sound smart or considered genius when it actually reflects experience

I’d distill it to working on different areas of the issue so long as the intention was from the right space. There’s doing two weight lifting programs at the same time and then there’s training well and doing deep mental game exercises at once. Two different kinds of work on different things.

You just don’t want to be hitting the same variable over and over again. More importantly is your exit trajectory knowing that it worked and it’s on it’s way.

Runes are really deep and I’m of the belief they can mix well with most anything.