One card readings are back!

You you have success finding employment.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I want one please. Will my ex come back?

1 Like

Do you have an answer? Thanks.

Will start readings again on Monday. Thank you for your patience, would also like some testimonials I can use, so please let me know if you would like to have your testimonial on my website.

Not currently doing readings at the moment but will post on here when I’m doing them again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Hi Curiousram,

Sorrry it was my mistake,
Thank you and take take care

1 Like

Starting readings again tonight. If I missed you the last time please message me. One card readings only. Please remeber no spiritual, health or life path questions.

2 Likes

Hi Curiousram, general love reading please

Hello, I’d like a reading please. The topic is finances and what is stopping abundance from being obtained.

I’m so sorry to everyone who was expecting a reading. I’ve been very busy. I started a new job a few weeks ago so that’s been taking most of my attention and I also misplaced my tarot deck :(. So readings will have to be discontinued indefinitely. I appreciate everyone who let me practice on them and it’s been fun helping people and seeing just how accurate I can get as I practiced. Again, I do apologize for the long wait and the inconvenience.

1 Like