One card readings are back!

when am i meeting my next partner?
is beelzebub calling on me?

1 Like

does Chavuiah and Belial accepted my request that I said Thursday?

Will I have a spiritual awakening soon?

Hi would aslo like a general reading pls.

Thank you.

1 Like

Could I have a general please?

Will be catching up on readings later today. And as a reminder: please no spiritual, life path, or health related questions.

Could I have a financial reading please

1 Like

Hi curiousram

Will my request be succesful ?
Many thanks

1 Like

Hi…how are u…thank you for this oppertunity.
Please can i have a finance reading
Thank you

1 Like

Will he give a response
sorry for the trouble, thank you in advance

1 Like

Pulled 8 of wands reversed. Finance wise this could be a negative message, there’s restriction. Maybe monetary delays, someone could be withholding money from you like a final paycheck. It’s best to wait it out. I hope this resonated.

1 Like

Pulled 9 of staffs in reverse. It could be that someone owes you money and they are avoiding you. If you’re in a legal dispute with this person, it could drag on for a while. I hope this resonates.

Pulled the hierophant. Seems like you’re on a new spiritual path, you’re looking for a guide and looks like one is on the way.

2 Likes

Pulled the 5 of coins. You might take a momentary pay cut, but I see some hope in this card. If you stick it out you could get a higher rate of pay in the future. I hope this resonates.

Pulled the high priestess. Embrace your own power and trust your intuition.

1 Like

Thank you​:v::v:

1 Like

Pulled the Judgment card. So, you’ll meet this person once you resolve some things from your past. It tells you to make sure you’re ready for a new relationship before jumping into one. Use your judgment.

1 Like

thank you. could u pull another one for my second question?
is beelzebub calling on me? if yes, was he with me when i had his enn playing on my laptop

Pulled the ace of cups in reverse. Someone is holding back their emotions. This could be you but I do feel like it’s someone else, so maybe both parties are withholding how you feel. One of you has to stop being stubborn and talk. Hope this resonates.

1 Like

Not doing spiritual, life path or health readings, sorry. If it pops out in a general reading then I’ll mention it, but usually spiritual readings need more than one card.

1 Like