One card readings are back!

Doing free one card readings. No health, spiritual path, life path questions please. Will be doing readings until 12 am CST Monday.

2 Likes

can i ask about finances?

1 Like

Yep. Do you have a specific question or just a general reading?

Id love to take a reading. Would you want me to specify what area? if yes then career if not then I’m excited to get the reading either way

1 Like

will i gain huge finances in my future?

1 Like

Hello…

Will I get the job that I am planning to apply for.
Thanks in advance…

1 Like

Hello there. I would like a general one if you dont mind.

1 Like

@curiousram Will I get employment soon?
Thanks

1 Like

Pulled King of coins reversed. I don’t see a huge financial gain without preparation and planning. Be mindful of your finances and how you spend your money. You may think you have more money saved than you actually do. King of coins warns against reckless actions regarding money. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

So a general career reading or specific question about career?

Will I success in my career path this year?

1 Like

general career reading yes maybe like what is coming near future/what I should be expecting in the near future in my career path! thank you

1 Like

thx, can i ask another?

1 Like

I pulled two of wands. It’s a potential yes, but you have to put your best foot forward. If this is your first job, make sure your resume shows what skills you have even if they aren’t based on a profession. Get your resume looked at if you can. I hope this resonated.

1 Like

I’m down for one!
Can I have a general career reading?

1 Like

Hi will I succeed in my networking marketing business?

1 Like

Pulled 9 of cups reversed. You could be trying to let go of the past. Something was left unresolved between you and another person and you think about how the situation could’ve gone. Don’t wallow in regret. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

It does. I am working on it. Thanks for the reading.

1 Like

Pulled 3 of coins. It’s a possible yes. The three of coins is card of collaboration and coming together, so you might be hired to work on a group project soon. I hope this resonates.

1 Like

Pulled Temperance so if you’re unhappy with your current line of work, be patient and you will find a job that is more fulfilling. You may also find yourself trying to balance your work and personal life. I hope this resonates.

1 Like