On which plane is the Purgatory, the fire lake?

Hey …

On which astral plane is the Purgatory, the lake of fire? I am searching this.

Regards,
Lukianov

1 Like

Well, i have a lake of fire in front of my house, but that’s not the answer you’re looking for.

Purgiatory is considered to be a realm before heaven, but opposite direction to hell.
It’s considered to be an (diabolic) christian cleansing space for Sinful dead ones who wait for judgement day / Day of resurrection.

Purgatory can be accessed to call djinn out of it, since it’s a place of pure fire, with soul’s burning inside of it.

Which brings other viewpoints to favor.

For example the version where it’s not giving any access to heaven at all, but rather those souls are consumed and forged into Energy for the God’s that allready preside over creation.
Making it a furness of Soul-Energy.

One of my favorite version’s of the Purgiatory is actually deep below us, the middle ring of Earth, which consist’s of Molten Stone, and basically anything else that entered through a vulcano working it’s way deep enough down to merge with the Lava Core completely.

Note that the real inner core, isn’t from that lava at all, but from another substance again.
(Lucifuge Rofocal can tell you more about it.)

You may also want to look into these:

Yet another viewpoint is the purgiatory to be the true hell / infernal realm.
Again, i’d consider that mostly to be a misconception.
Just as real Djinn are born from fire and not thrown into it to suffer,
I’d Say in the context of a Christian understanding the Hell might make sense as a place of fire and brimstone.
But having a part of me there (in Hell), i can tell you, those concept’s aren’t worth the paper they get written upon.

Or let me be more precise about that last one: that Serviator of mine (part of me), isn’t residing in hell constantly, since i bound him to earth for the time i live here.
But it wasn’t long ago that i could simply close my eye’s here, and open them there. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I grew up as a practicing Catholic but never bought into the whole Purgatory idea. To my knowledge ( I may be wrong) there is nothing in New Testament to back up this idea. I always felt it was created when priests were selling salvation in Medieval times. If you were rich and gave a priest or bishop a certain amount of money they claimed they could shorten your time spent in Purgatory. I assumed it was another way to keep the masses under control since the average person was not fluent in Latin and depended on clergy to tell them what the bible or god wanted them to do. I would also love to see what others think of Purgatory.