On the topic of Soul eaters

This is very informative and I’m glad to have read your perspective about this.
I’d like to know more about soul healing whenever you feel is best.
Sorry if I’m bothering :crying_cat_face:

Also I wanna know. What are the symptoms of a very damaged soul? Like how can you know if your soul is about to be completely destroyed?

Agreed!

1 Like

Mental and physical illness are often the signs of a damaged soul. Or something being “off” but that’s getting more into a “I can speculate but I don’t know that area very well”
Is the illness because of the soul damage or the soul damage the result of the illness- I think it can go either way.

Often I am thinking the body fails before the soul gets beyond repair and, again depending on the line of thinking or if it was “picked up” to be used for some reason or another, there are places of rest and healing that traumatized souls supposedly go to or are sent to for recovery/healing. But those are things that I’ve read in books and have no experience or other “evidence” to back up.

I mean, a soul is gonna pick up some nicks, bumps and cracks and scars because that is the process of life- you are only fresh out of the box once after all- but you either never leave the box and thus never live or experience anything or you leave the box and endure the natural wear and tear as part of the learning process.

I mean, birth is traumatic enough to mark a soul as is death- even a peaceful one. And don’t even get me started on the cluster fuck train wreck that is puberty.
So there is a certain type and level of trauma a soul would have to be able to endure and not be long termed harmed over vs something “out of the normal” traumatic. Buuuuuuut…what is “normal” trauma and what is not?

1 Like