On Becoming a God

Yes, Indeed.

I’m in the state known as Urhvareta, where my sexual energies and semen are transmuted and stream up along the spine on a constant basis.

1 Like

Continuing with the same theme,

I take a Theistic approach to spirituality and really can’t stomach impersonal or atheistic approaches.

There are many ways to godhood, but ultimately your power is not really yours, it is borrowed from a higher source. You may decide what you want to do with it, but it also has its own mind and will.

That power, which awakens in you as Kundalini is Shakti, also known as the Shekinah or Holy Spirit, usually symbolised as a white dove in our culture (a hidden reference to the Dove Goddess, Ishtar).

Much of the imbalance and schism in today’s world is caused by the negation and even denial of the Divine Feminine, the Female Side of God. This is crucial to recognise and to awaken in you. Uniting opposites is only possible if you embrace opposite sides, which in philosophy is known as Synthesis, borne out of the union of Thesis and Antithesis.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for this info. It truly resonates with me.

3 Likes

Free will is paramount in this universe, that is the highest teaching.

Becoming a god is about exercising ultimate free will.

You are your own free agent and you decide what shape your life will take and how you direct your life path. This is decided by the strength of your will, your intent and the energy you put into manifestation. In effect, all of life is a magickal working, the only difference between those that are conscious and those that are not is whether they practice magick in a deliberate and planned manner or whether they do so haphazardly, without any clear plan or direction.

Becoming a god is the ultimate magickal working and the end goal of all spiritual practice. It is what you were always meant to be, you just haven’t realized it yet. Whatever path you take, at the end of each and every one is godhood. We are all creators, free and creative agents that co-create this reality. By becoming gods, we can slice out our own private universe from the greater whole and become its custodians and caretakers.

Every god claims a particular specialty, area of expertise or region of the universe to rule over. This isn’t handed out by a higher authority (though there is a heavenly council of sorts, a consensus of the Elohim hive mind), but is a natural and organic outgrowth of the interests, idiosyncracies and personality traits of the person that becomes a god.

In other words, gods do what they do, because they want to, not because they’re told to. They simply express their free will, the culmination of their wants, needs, interests and likes, which often coincides with the higher good, but may also be entirely selfish in nature.

The point is, at that level nothing is good or evil in itself, it is simply godly and does not answer to the demands of human morality. Therefore a god is just as likely to help people seflesslly as he is to wipe out billions in anger, if he detects a slight. He might help the “unworthy” from a human standpoint and ignore the plight of the “worthy” without a second thought. Divine Grace does not depend on merit, talking about the Goddess in particular, She will give it to whomever takes her fancy and deny it to those that most want it. She cannot be forced or cajoled into abandoning her free will.

When you become a god, you are on your own. You decide what you do with your own power. There’s nobody there to judge you or to force you to abandon your free will. You can destroy the universe, if that is your will, or you can create a new one. Your own decisions only affect your section of the Universe, the one you rule over, the rest goes on as before. There are others of course, but they don’t interfere in your affairs, except to give advice in a communion of sorts, where thoughts and energy are exchanged in a mutually satisfactory manner.

I realize these ideas are somewhat contradictory. But, since we’re dealing with gods, they have to be. Everything and its opposite is possible in the realm of the gods. There is no restriction, no boundaries or limitation, only infinite free will.

6 Likes

Continuing with the theme of this thread…

Gopi Krishna wrote extensively about his awakening and the evolutionary changes that the Kundalini mechanism triggered in him.

He was undergoing an upgrade, so to speak, where the drinking of Soma slowly transformed the very matter his body was made of into higher-vibrational and higher-dimensional stuff.

The way I imagine this is that the drinking of Soma gradually changes the composition of the molecular structure of the body. On the surface, it still looks the same, but the particles themselves that make up the body are gradually swapped out.

We don’t understand the science of this yet, but I expect this to become a major branch of scientific inquiry in the future. As of now, we have to rely on anecdotal evidence and ancient accounts by people whose scientific understanding of the universe was rudimentary at best.

Friedrich Von Weizsacker, the famous quantum physicist, bridged some of that gap, by becoming an expert on Vedic literature, befriending Gopi Krishna and then writing the foreword (a seminal work of spiritual science, if there ever was one) to his first book.

So, we’re in uncharted territory, but it is an exciting time to live in, a time of trials and tribulations, but also one of immense evolutionary change.

We are becoming as the gods, like it or not, at least those of us that are ready for and open to it. The world is going to change immensely in the coming decades and it will become unrecognizable, before long.

Don’t waste this unique opportunity to upgrade yourself and evolve to the next level, to become a shining one, a Deva, a being of light.

Suffuse your being with light, drink of the Soma, raise the Serpent of fire to cleanse yourself first.

Once you’ve purified yourself through fire, burnt all your attachments and past Karma, you will be ready to ascend.

Ascension is a process in itself, you have to build yourself up to it over an entire lifetime. When you leave this mortal coil behind, you will shine like a second sun. Your light will give hope to millions, that they can also achieve ascension and become one with the light.

Ascension should be your only goal in life, your only focus, all other activities and priorities should be in service of this one goal, apart from taking care of basic necessities, because your body needs to be maintained and looked after whilst you inhabit it, much like you would with a car that you use every day. Just make sure you don’t get too attached to it, because in time, it will rust and rot away, but you will be eternal.

3 Likes

Again, divinity is merging with aspects that are impossible for you to reach as singular being, pairing with opposite sex, filling eachothers unreachable necesities, that is what baphtomet is symbolising, in my opinion, it is alot of misunderstood metaphor, or people who has actually reached “godhood” have hard time explaining it to dabblers and novices, whos practices are oriented to “following” already existing “godforms”

Also, when you claim that inanna and astaroth, are male female divinity/deity/or concious evokable entity, i have to ask you, how did they channel you this information, was it told you from either one of them in the form of having opposite sex companion, under beforementioned entity, or do you just wish that they would be somekind of hermaphrodite mess ? are they like couple to you, or somekind of monster with male and female conciousness and genitalia? – like what the fuckin kind of aliens you want your “gods” to be ? why you want them to be inappropriate to human conciousness ? like skitzofrenic?

I do believe there are these “ancient” couples that have stayed “together” for one reason or another, but are for certain different beings/conciousnesses, its self defeating, to you, to try to link beings from different cultures, or aeons, under same being, like fuck, think, even if they would be some machineries/softwares of “god” or some of his siblings, they 99% sure cannot be “same” entity, so i would focus on the source behind this information, and mirror it to your own being, and your neighbourgh, for example, why would you want to be “treated” or seen as “aspects” of eachother… people do these assumptions, very often, without realising the truth, that in some point, they have been created as singular being/personality/system, not a a fuckin hermaphrodite mess, and assumpting that different beings would somehow be aspect of eachothers, you set up yourself for serious grandier delusion, and may really lose acceptance and respect of beforementioned creations of, creator…

I personally dont want to be “treated” as “god” eventhough it sometimes would come to my face pretty straight, im not here to fix other peoples mess, or take part of some abonomination culture of oneness…

require them to explain, why they are “aspects” of something else,or moreso focus on the reasons they are brought to you as a “aspects” of eachother, if you truly have the gift of communication , you should be able to receive explanation about their “aspecting/nature of relationship” … way i see it… someone is being lazy, and someone is being gullible, and no-one is actually understanding what “becoming a god” is all about…

mirror yourself as timeless being, to these beings you wish to share your time and space with, and wonder where the fuck, does this “will” to see everyone as “aspect” of something else… That is not occult, or becoming divine, that is you being delegated away from actual singular godforms that have lived trough aeons, with such a same purpose towards occultist and humankind…

sorry if i am laughing to your dabblings, but you cannot act like concious being, even less as a “god” if you cannot see this clear fact, about what is happening in “occult”

one possibility is that they are eachothers companions (inanna/astaroth) BUT they should have this level of communication towards you, to tell you that, its either incompetend godforms, tricksters, you being arrogant or too wishfull about belonging to something, or you are being straightforwardly just lied to about these creations of creator…

gender and skincolor is created(given) for purpose of searching the understanding of unreachable traits of (human)being, getting symbiosed and sharing experiences with the unknown, we are not all the same, we are not meant to be aspects, one being alone is not meant to be perfect or absolute, stop being lazy, understand the will of creator, and coup up with something that makes you whole.

or do you REALLY believe in oneness? why do you WANT “aspect” beings ? who is not seeing the REALITY ?

TL;DR: you dont need the past to become future, try rejecting some of the teachings of your spiritual teachers, to find our about their true nature, oneness is deathtrap, the manipulative demi-gods “above” it are afraid of being conforted or exposed of their will towards you… minions will not ever create their own garden of eden, you are being long-term conned in alot of relationships, made pawns of existing systems not becoming god of your own…

are you scared of becoming a god ?

1 Like

I wrote about this elsewhere, but in terms of the merging of dualities, there are very specific energetic principles that intermingle within the body.

These need to be balanced out and merged to put one on the path towards ascension. Unbalanced energies can wreak havoc in the body.

Masculine and feminine aren’t about male and female, we are talking about cosmic principles here, which also manifest in the microcosm of the body, as above, so below.

The dualities as they appear in the body and in human life in general are as follows:

Pingala Nadi, Masculine, Right, Solar, Hot
Ida Nadi Feminine, Left, Lunar, Cool
Sushumna: the centre, a synthesis of the two above principles

When a human raises their serpent power, it will rise in one of the above three channels. Sushumna is the correct one, debilitating symptoms can arise if a person is unbalanced and leans too much in either direction.

When one does energy healing, balancing out Masculine and Feminine energies within the body is a crucial step, very often that imbalance is the cause of disease, including in some cases mental illness.

It is well known that an unbalanced Kundalini, if activated prematurely can lead to various forms of mental illness.

Regarding the duality of Purusha (Spirit) and Prakriti (Matter):

Prakriti is a form of Shakti, it is the feminine principle made manifest. The power by which Purusha creates Prakriti is through Shakti.

Shakti is the Goddess part of the duality of individuated and personalised Brahman. She is present on all levels of creation, be it universal (Prakriti), personal (the Great Goddess or Mahadevi) or local (Kundalini Shakti).

The crucial insight to realize is that these are all forms that only appear separate and different. We see them as different from our point of view, but to Her, all of Her forms are equally important and relevant, she can appear and talk to us in any of them, based on her own preference and our individual need.

You cannot raise yourself up, without realising the Shakti in you and becoming one with her. When you raise her up, once the last knot is pierced and she reaches the crown, the space above the head, which is heaven, this is where Shiva resides and the two merge together or reunite, to achieve nonduality.

Godhood/ascension requires a merging of dualities and existing in a permanent non-dual state.

The power that can be accessed by the merging of dualities is truly awesome, the best comparison in our physical world is matter-antimatter annihilation.

A nondual existence is also a non-material one, it is beyond, time, space and dimensions, therefore linear time and space completely lose their significance.

A god is basically an ascended being, which is why the list of gods and ascended masters, both in theosophy and other spiritual traditions, significantly overlap. The difference is in our mind, because we have a great deal of trouble understanding extradimensional, non-linear, non-dualistic existence.

The white light that flashes when dualities are extinguished is all we can see with our dualistic senses, but there is a whole world, a whole universe out there, that is non-dual and it is subject to completely different laws and rules than our own, material realm.

4 Likes

The creator is ENKI bro… And he endorses this knowledge. Oneness is really mate… Just like you gotta have sex to make a, baby… You have to merge the Ida and pingala Nadi to achieve Godhead bro… Being god is a conscious process …
If you believe in magick to the point where you’ve gotten results this knowledge shouldn’t be that astonishing to you… FUCK this has been left in code form for so many years mate…
I bet you’ve seen this everywhere mateimages (31)
Its called the caduceus and they merge at the end to give you wings… So that you can, fly away from this, Fuckery of a, reality…if you have the ability to discern things I bet you shouldve known, this by now… And you should know already that this here is not the only existence.
And again there is no “one creator God” otherwise we’d be one fucking race on this planet… And by God it doesn’t really mean Sth all powerful or all knowing… Just more advanced than us…
You know darkness because there is light… Right?.. Duality is a limited perception… Which was mainly meant for us to ‘experience’

5 Likes

Anyway bro I side on him a bit… I really don’t believe that much of astaroth being a male “aspect” I have invoked /evoked her and she appears to be female… And feels like divine feminine…
And we could also say inana is an aspect of Isis…
I believe many races of beings created us… Not just the annunaki… And their knowledge is left coded in blood/dna…

3 Likes

yeah, you’re probably right. Kinda heart to say since there are so few written records…

1 Like

Only way I believe one can become a God is similar to how Psyche became a Goddess through the Leader of that group of Gods making her such after her trials (not to say trials are a necessity) or be deified by worship like Gaun-Yu where before his death he was seen as a skilled warrior to a God of war, however in Chinese beliefs, aleast one of them after death a person can go to one of Four Sacred Buddhist Mountains and cultivate themselves to become immortal then become a Deity.

I only really believe in titled gods (not gods by race but by worship) born gods, and like psyche a human whose soul was transmuted into a deity so basically like the second one or like I mentioned before the act of cultivation where you become immortal then either a titled deity or transmuted one.

1 Like

Yes, upliftment by a God or Goddess is indeed an important part of the process. Communion with a deity changes your very energetic composition and gradually transforms you into a being of light, such as the gods are, just in an infant form initially. You then get the opportunity to grow and gradually come into your full power.

1 Like

how can you become a god if you are surrendering your ego, that is literally the opposite of the lhp. surrendering to the divine and following the " divine will " is rhp and contradicts one of your next paragraphs about becoming a god and having freewill. if you are surrendering your ego mind, goals and dreams. you are merging with the divine will, gods etc and following there will and not your own. that is rhp . lhp is about self deification, using your own will instead of merging with divine you become the divine and you do not let the universe, gods or anything else influence your ego or will. you also talk about how kundalini has its own will, why exactly would you want kundalini if it has a mind of its own and its own will. do you really have the ultimate freedom if you not only have to surrender your ego which is our conscious thinking mind and also have to have something that has a will of its own inside you?

3 Likes

I realise the paradox inherent in it, but this isn’t about LHP or RHP. What I’m actually advocating is part of Tantra, surrender to and union with the Goddess. That is considered a LHP tradition btw,

It is all rather complicated and esoteric, but this is the gist of it:

It isn’t about surrendering the ego, rather coming to the realisation that it wasn’t real in the first place.

Ego is a mind-construct, essentially, the creation of the physical brain. You have to move beyond mind and your thoughts, to realise that your sense of “I” or ego in latin, has always been illusory and that you are part of a greater whole, a collective so to speak.

You can still exist as an individual (this isn’t the Borg, after all) and can go back and forth from collective to individual consciousness mode. but by surrendering your illusory separation from the greater whole, you also gain access to what is usually described as the “power of God”.

So, in this respect, becoming a god and becoming “God” becomes the same thing basically, the difference is only in terms of perception. It is very hard for us individuated souls to understand this, since we have no experience of it, but you are surrendering your attachment to the illusory concept of “I” and realising your part in the big picture, as a part of Unity Consciousness.

Another good analogy is the phoenix, which gets burnt and dies, but then rises from the ashes. That is pretty much what happens with Kundalini, your past attachments and karma are burnt by the divine fire of the Goddess, so in essence, you suffer ego death, but are then reborn as a different person, one on the way to ascension and what I like to think of as an “infant god”.

1 Like

Surrendering your ego so you return to the source you came from and become not you anymore in which case you become nothing and everything but you have no will to do anything lol.

4 Likes

Someone gets this finally

2 Likes

It’s not like that. We have will even when we are in collective mode, in fact our will is enhanced and embued with power that can only come from the collective.

Being apart of source and without an ego you have no will, you have no desires. You cannot have these things without an ego as the ego is what defines your personality and without one you have no desires but to simply be and given source is not a conscious force but a force that simply exists and creates things from itself on autopilot you cease to be as yourself but a collective of unconscious energy on autopilot.

3 Likes

I’m afraid it is next to impossible to explain this to someone with no experience of what I’m talking about. You really have to experience Unity consciousness to understand it.

1 Like

Lol, not knowing my experiences aside. I’m speaking logically without an ego you have no desires so it defeats the entire concept of being a god when you are simply joining source and ceasing to exist as yourself.

3 Likes