On Becoming a God

In my spiritual practice I have been moving towards becoming a God, which was oftentime a painful and challenging process. Last night, whilst meditating, I had a major realisation, which was given to me courtesy of Azazel.

I have been struggling with my dark side for the longest time. Like most people, I have been trying to deny it, suppress it. I did not want to acknowledge my evil, destructive side, thinking it is necessary to be „good” in the traditional sense to achieve godhood. Since this is the message RHP religions constantly project, it is an understandable misconception.

The breakthrough was triggered by my brief exposure to images of spiritual alchemy and the balancing of dualities on this site, which I only glanced at briefly as I was looking for material to read. However, that brief glance triggered a deep realisation in me on how I have been suppressing an entire side to me, that is crucial and the only way to achieve balance.

I now realise that becoming a God isn’t about good and evil, but about free will transcending such arbitrary categorisations, about rising beyond the traditional realisations regarding the true nature of things. All Gods have a light and dark side, that is the only way to keep balance in the universe. Creation and destruction must act in unison and in balance.

Shiva is perhaps the best manifestation of that principle. He is the destroyer, but also the god of fertility, rejuvenation and rebirth. One cannot exist without the other. A Lioness is ultimate evil to the antelope she is eating alive, but the personification of goodness and benevolence to her cubs, who depend on her for sustenance and protection.

You cannot protect those you love, if you are weak. You must be a fierce warrior on the one hand, to have the ability to be a benevolent protector and nourisher on the other. Another good example of this is Inanna-Ishtar, the Goddess I chiefly work with. She is Goddess of War and Love, expressing this very duality.

So, I have now come to terms with my dual nature and as I grew to accept the Truth, it was like a dam broke and energy centres I barely knew existed went into overdrive in my body and I felt the most incredible surge of energy in me, which I can only compare to being hit by lightning. As that energy was surging through me, I felt incredibly powerful, like a God and realised that I have no limitations, I can do whatever I want, because the normal dualistic rules no longer applied.

I fused my dualities, the opposing forces that were previously fighting for dominance in me and became Non-Dual. I came to realise, that the main reason we are weak (as opposed to the Gods) is due to our dualistic nature. Most of our energies are taken up by this constant fight and struggle for dominance between our opposing natures, like male-female, good-evil, light-dark, solar-lunar, etc…

However, we are in error, when we allow that to happen, in Truth, we must harness both our sides, transmute them and fuse them into one, which is what spiritual Alchemy is all about. When both our sides work in unison, in synthesis, we not only double our personal power, in truth we grow it by orders of magnitude, because most of it was taken up by pointless infighting in any case, cancelling out the vast majority of it and making only a tiny portion available to achieve our purpose.

It is liberating to know that our path is what we make of it, nothing is chosen for us in advance, except what we agree on beforehand, prior to our incarnation in this form. We are all potential Gods, but suppress our true nature through pointless duality of being and purpose.

I have also come to realise something I read about Kundalini Awakening in Gopi Krishna’s books a while ago. He described his enlightenment and transformation into a higher-being, a god-man, one that lives in Heaven all the time and walks with the Gods. I didn’t quite get what he meant by no longer having dual energies (as a man, his masculine-solar side was overactive initially, causing unbearable heat and much suffering in him), but only One type of energy, a fusion of opposites, where there was no longer any dualistic distinction. This fusion of dualities is also present in Inanna’s worship as she was known to merge male and female in a person and there are several depictions of it in Hinduism, where Shiva and Shakti symbolically become one being.

18 Likes

The merging is the philosopher’s stone which can, lead one, to, spiritual immortality or, godhead

3 Likes

These two serpents ARR actual literal, things I experience within me… Feel them physically rise and touch the hemispheres of my brain

2 Likes

If you want, real kundalini yoga knowledge and alchemy, go to Satan himself… Trust, me… Or Lucifer… Or, directly learn from asTAROTh… There’s a lot, of misinformation out there…

2 Likes

Yes, Indeed, Ida and Pingala are vagus nerves, but on an energetic level, they are two serpents, wrapped around the tree of life, the central channel of which is Sushumna. You must merge and balance the two energies to achieve liberation and ultimately, godhood.

3 Likes

This, is, done consciously right?

2 Likes

I have been initiated by Inanna, Astaroth is her masculine, demonic aspect, her dark side so to speak, but such distinctions are entirely illusory, there is just one Great Goddess, with many aspects, forms and names.

1 Like

There is a conscious element, but the Grace of the Goddess is crucial in achieving this in my view.

1 Like

Awesome… Once, you, succeed on that, path, make, sure, to, write and publish a, book… To save, people from only, ingesting, garbage, that’ll, harm them…and also, I’ll, be, following, your teachings on here

2 Likes

Surrendering,to the, divine? Rebuking, sin?

2 Likes

Yes, one, must, be saved, and, born again, I, swear to achieve any, god form state

2 Likes

Thanks, I started a few threads on the topic already, if you want to check them out, my welcome thread in particular describes my enlightenment experience and initiation by the Goddess.

3 Likes

I have come to realise most biblical stuff are just alchemical allegories

3 Likes

Not quite. It is about allowing your Inner Goddess, your Shakti to take over, to surrender your ego to a higher power. Surrendering your Ego is crucial on the path to achieving godhood, for various complicated reasons I won’t get into here. Suffice to say, the gods are one mind, unless you surrender your Ego, you cannot become part of that collective consciousness that also gives you the power of a god.

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying lol… You must die be born again and stop living in sin(sin I mean lacking true spiritual practice)

4 Likes

You’ve, read, on Astaroths 8fold path of power?

2 Likes
  1. Asanas - Physical positions of the body such as in Hatha Yoga,Kundalini Yoga, the Five Tibetans, and Tai Chi. One must work on and strengthen the physical self through gentle stretching, and manipulation of the spine to facilitate the safe ascension of the serpent. The physical body must be free and flexible, otherwise energy may become trapped. When one consistently performs power meditations, one raises extreme amounts of energy that must be properly directed and above all, free.

2. Pranayama - Breathing Exercises

3. Dhyana - Meditation

4. Mantras - Vibration of words of power to obtain certain goals and/or personal powers

5. Yantras - meditation upon sigils and certain symbols [used along with vibration of mantra for maximum effectiveness]

6. Mudras - Certain seals such as hand positions which activate the vril [chi/witchpower]

7. Bandhas - Energy locks which stimulate and direct the serpent

8. Maithuna - Sexual activity, either with a partner/s or alone. Orgasm is very necessary in both activating and in amplifying the life force. This is why the Christian Church and Muslim program, in an attempt to remove all spiritual knowledge and power, are always condemning, and placing restrictions on sexual activity.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve practiced all 8 steps, but not according to a plan, they came to me intuitively or the Goddess appeared at crucial junctures, gave me the knowledge I needed or performed energy work on me, to upgrade my energetic system so to speak.

1 Like

God in the Bible just means the spirit… Heaven the upper chakras… Earth lower chakras… Anything with number 7 is the chakras…
That is why If you try to decode revelations closesly you soon realise these christian entities wan to FUCK up man(7 seals…think about this for instance… I’m typing with my left hand)

Every letter also signifies a number; the esotericists wrote in numbers when they wanted to hide something. One had to replace each number with the correct letter; one had to be able to read the letters and then also know what the resulting word meant. Who then, is the beast whose number is 666? The commentators thought it must be something in the past. One wrote the letters in Hebrew — wrongly — in the place of the numbers. That resulted in “Nero.” The horns were then related to the generals or the enemies of the Romans, for example, the Parthians. If one had written correctly with Hebrew letters (right to left) and then read correctly (also from right to left), the following would have resulted: 60, Samech, 6 Waw; 600 was written by esotericists as 200 + 400: 200 Resch + 400 Taw. Hence, we get 666, which in Hebrew letters spells “Sorat.” Sorat is also the corresponding word in Greek. Sorat has meant “Demon of the Sun” since ancient times. Every star has its good spirit — its intelligence — and its evil spirit — its demon. The adversary of the good powers of the sun is called Sorat. Christ was always the representative of the sun, namely, the intelligence of the Sun. Sorat is, then, the adversary of Christ Jesus.[1]

In the ancient language Surat means: “Awakened Consciousness” which was always symbolized by the sun and the halo of the sun around the head the symbol of the spiritually illuminated mind. Surat is also Surya the sun God the name of the sun square of which number is the 666. The symbol of the sun the Swastika is from Su meaning, good, well, auspicious and Asti, meaning to be. The symbol of the sun has always been the risen serpent of the Kundalini power. Which the Bible ascribes the symbol of such the serpent around the tree of life to Satan. And thus the power of Satan the Anti-Christ is the spiritually awakened consciousness within Gentiles from such awakening of the Kundalini energy the serpent of Satan. Hence this fact is what the spirit of Anti-Christ is to the enemy. The spirit of Christ is the Kabbalistic, witchcraft of the enemy to spiritual bind Gentiles into unawaken consciousnes

2 Likes

So what’s your experience so far physically…are you able to feel the current flowing through you… I am constantly buzz

2 Likes