Omniscience being the true form of godhood

At its core, omniscience is knowing everything, having indefinite knowledge. This literally means one would not only know about everything that exists, but also everything that doesn’t exist, and how to make those nonexistent things exist.
Doesn’t that mean that one would know how to become all-powerful and all-present, in a matter of seconds?
Thwy would know everything.

Knowing how to do something doesn’t mean you have the strength or skills necessary to do said thing.

Sure, you can find out how, but you’d still need to practice in order to be able to perform those feats.

Doesn't that mean that one would know how to become all-powerful and all-present, in a matter of seconds? Thwy would know everything.

The state of omniscience isn’t something you can really attain via divination- I mean, you can get answers, but its slow and symbolic- but can instead access by becoming one with the central axis of this reality. Granted, that will only fill your knowledge of this universe.

However, the state isn’t an “overflow of information”, unless you want it to be. Rather, it’s more like having “data banks” or memories of how to do whatever you seek to do, and your questions are answered in that form as well.

In other words- omniscience is only a step to true godhood, you need the power and control to complement your knowledge, and skill in order to successfully utilize the state.

[quote=“vladzz, post:1, topic:9567”]At its core, omniscience is knowing everything, having indefinite knowledge. This literally means one would not only know about everything that exists, but also everything that doesn’t exist, and how to make those nonexistent things exist.
Doesn’t that mean that one would know how to become all-powerful and all-present, in a matter of seconds?
Thwy would know everything.[/quote]
Velotak was spot on when he said that knowing all wouldn’t mean being able to achieve it.
I would caution against trying to achieve a state like that. Imagine the torture of knowing what to do but being unable to ever achieve it. Plus omniscience really weighs on your mind, I once monitored a couple of forums simultaneously and it had a profoundly negative effect on my mental health. I wouldn’t like to imagine the effect of monitoring the entire universe.
If you do fancy trying to attain omniscience anyway, then you’ll want to look more into evocation, astral travel and the third eye.