Old World Witchcraft. In the spirit of Spooky Season

Will keep that in mind!

1 Like

All the spells. (Make sure to @ me though because I loose track easily please and thank you )

3 Likes

And all the gods.

2 Likes

Also talk to nemain.

2 Likes

This sounds great. How about some Hexes or prosperity?

2 Likes

Curses sound fun. So does protection.

3 Likes

Oh, by the way, you might also find something regarding spirits of the underworld or spirits of the dead. Just for us practisioners of nceromantic sorcery:wink::wink:

1 Like

I got you :wink:

Sex, manipulation, disclosure of secrets, punishment

1 Like

Hey guys, so I’ve been wondering how exactly to post these so I decided to just make each reply about a specific category of spell work and just update it, or do you guys want me to just post new replies under this so you’ll be alerted when I post something?

2 Likes

Old World Witchcraft

A quick note on old world witchcraft spells: These spells are written in grimoire format and often times may come through as very simplistic because they are written as inherently simple steps. That is because you need to fill in the gaps yourself. These spells are often a guideline or a base for you to build upon especially in the way our present day world is built up. Back in the day, if you were a witch, you knew you were a witch. There was no question or doubt about it once you had learned from the spirits or a fellow practitioner you knew what ou were capable of. You knew that your spells would manifest as they always have. This was because the collective consciousness of the world was one of belief. No one doubted in magic’s existence, this resulted in quicker manifestation of spells and a close relationship between man and the spirits.

So there wasn’t really much need to get into the tgs state and meditate for hours to see spirits or to initiate contact, you could feel them in the atmosphere around you and your belief was your tgs state and in such a fertile place for spirituality magic flourished. That’s why these spells were so simple, because people didn’t need much to affect the physical world n whatever way they wished, the wasn’t much of a veil to overcome.

What does that mean for the present day magician/ witch who chooses to use these spells? It means you have to adapt them to your present situation. If you know you already have a connection with magic and know that there isn’t much separation between magic and the mundane then go ahead and do these spells without feeling the need to alter it much or add any extra steps. If you’re already skilled at spellwork then you already know the components of the spell and why they’re important to making it work. The more you cast spells the more you realized that it’s not more so the steps of the spell itself but the principle and the framework behind it that matters. Each aspect of a spell s built in a certain way as to have the most effect on manifesting your set goal. That’s why an hour of ceremonial magic and 15 minutes of folk magic can both have similar effects depending on the skill of the magician.

So, I’m giving you the spells themselves and it’s up to you to determine how you want to cast them, and these spells can be powerful by themselves even in our present day.

6 Likes

Love Spell

To Bind a Lover

Items Needed:

• Dirt from underneath the shoe of the one you’re trying to make fall in love with you/ a current prospect
  • A lock of your hair
  • A few drops of your blood (females your menstrual blood here has the most powerful effect)

Take the dirt from underneath the shoe of your soon to be lover and take a lock of your hair and burn it, as you see it burn in the fire in front of you, nick your ring finger and position the drops over the burning fire, as your blood sizzles feel that pain and offer it unto the fire. See fire is a gateway, through mixing blood and fire you make a powerful gate through which anything can be summoned, or communication effectively established.

Express your desire to the spirits of the flames, they are watching, and visualize you and your target together, him/her bound to you, in the throes of passion lock that intent and desire until you exhaust it and you can no longer hold that image in your head.

Take the burnt residue of your spell and grind it all together into a powder and somehow find a way to get it on your target. Traditional witchcraft recommends you introduce it in his/her food, just a little sprinkle. But you can simply carry this as a talisman when you’re around the target or sprinkle a little on their clothes or any other personal item you know that they’re usually in close proximity with.

It is done, they’re bound to you. Just be careful what you wish for, especially when you introduce blood into a working.

7 Likes

To Break a Love Spell

Items needed:

Vervain

Black salt or ash could be substituted here

3 drops of lemon juice

If you suspect that you or someone around you has been put under a love spell, on the day of Venus (Friday) under the hour of Mars (or Saturn) gather vervain, ash and to it add 3 drops of lemon juice. Grind this together very finely and whisper as you grind.

By herb of enchantment I declare this spell null

By sacred ash thy will is undone

By lemon I sour your spell

Love turn to hate

On this hour of dissent

O lady of love

I ask of thee

For this love is not meant to be”

Use this powder and place some on your forehead, the base of your neck, the insides of your wrists and near your inner thighs, as well as the soles of your feet, and this will stop whatever love spell coming at you from any angle. Do this for 7 consecutive nights and pay attention to your relationships with people and see if there’s someone you just have a strong urge to stay away from. That is who cast the spell on you.

7 Likes

Whatever is easiest for you. I’ll find it, really looking forward to these
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you find any spells regarding any spirits of the dead by any chance?

1 Like

Not yet but I’ll keep an eye out for you!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Nice spell.

I would like to see a money or power from the old days

of course dagar…