Okay .. So no more karma .. What's the best use of Black Magic?

Can be anything, let your mind run wild, then specific.

1 Like

Be greater for your self?
When you are low, your face touched the ground, everybody is like: awwww, so sorry, things will get betteeeer,
When you become successful, most are talking in your back, like:
Hope this bitch fall and die, lol!

12 Likes

WELL SAID! :+1:

7 Likes

Funny … Heard Don Henleys Dirty Laundry song the other night.
Haters%20gonna%20hate_4517b0_3247709

8 Likes

Okay, so be your best self…

2 Likes

Haha, like a boss again Lady Eva!^^
lets use Black magick to become and be powerful, inside and out side, and make all of those fucktards cry!
rewarding spirituality kicks so hard, that even when you don’t have any or mondain prestige,
people get jealous because of the simple fact you are happy, and they don’t know why, and they hate you for that!

5 Likes

So true lol!

1 Like

Black Magic is for everything; Do what thu will is no longer the law.

2 Likes

In very general terms i would say self empowerment and freedom. Also creating an environment that supports freedom. This can be tough because there are many people right now that can’t handle freedom and are crying out to be enslaved.

7 Likes

Haters are gonna hate so use is as FUELLLLLLL :alien: I do it with my money magick when i need random bursts of income :laughing:

2 Likes

I like that idea :laughing:

Sex/love, money, happiness, and power. And once you’ve gotten plenty of those things, focus on your ascent like a motherfucker. Ascent is the true treasure.

4 Likes

Achieve balance by accepting and using the polarity of the universe. Become master of your own destiny and shape the world to be yours. Acknowledge and embrace your true self.

4 Likes

To become the best version of oneself and achieve balance as many people said. I would also add helping others who are in need (poor, disabled) is something that we should also do. When one is in position to give and change people’s lives for the better I PERSONALLY feel that it is our duty to do that. If we do that we are ultimately making the world a better place not only for us, but for future generations as well.

1 Like

To shatter the order of things at it’s weakest points, and then reconstruct in one’s own image.

1 Like

To obtain all the Deathly hallows, create the philosopher’s stone, become the master of the One Ring and to bring balance to the Force.
:rofl:
Hahaha

No but for real, I want to make magic rings, necklaces and staff’s, my main goals are healing magic mastering the elements
(controlling weather) and psychic power such as telekinesis,hydrokinesis yadda yadda.
Oh and the god like powers are nice too :thinking:
:fairy::mage::wind_face::zap::fire::droplet::deciduous_tree::crystal_ball:

6 Likes

Also this

5 Likes

I don’t feel like it is a duty for me, but that is something i do when i can, yes!

This was one of the first messages Belial inspired me:
get your mundane shit done, and ascent will be easier, both are correlated, or we would not be here, on Earth!

2 Likes

Hahahaha… Thank you for that, Faustus.

1 Like