Okay Need some inputs

yeah so I have been researching a lot about this demon zozo . Watched a couple videos on youtube . Got fascinated with this entity called zozo . . First of all I dont have an ouija board nor I have ever used it . So I just started chanting his name out of fascination before going to bed during my meditation sessions and after that I had usually go to sleep . But whenever I have chanted his name during my meditations and slept , I would usually get a mind awake body asleep situation at around 0200-0230 hrs and feel like someone is sitting next to my bed . Sometimes just beside my face or sometimes near my feet . He would usually touch my forehead gently and if not try to pull my blanket probably in a bid that I wake up . But when I had wake up , he is gone . Who could this be ?

Thanks in advance

Maybe not trying to get you to wake up but simply get you to say what the hell you want. If you’re going to call somebody, have a reason and state it.

1 Like

It could be a real person or deceased person who thinks of you, or any spirit, entity, god, demon-god, etc…
It happens to me, too, from time to time (my passed away father, quite often, my ex-wife, Lilith and Belial so far).

1 Like

Are you into Led Zeppelin?

Al.

Yeah exactly . But the entity shows up too late uwu.

nope

i will try contacting him again tonight and let you all know.

1 Like

Al.

2 Likes